Chapter 63 (Gift)

***

Pabalik-balik sa paglalakad si Lady Securus habang pinapanood ang mga nangyayari sa balita. "What the heck is happening?" She said as she tried to dialed Prince Clovis number but he's not answering.

"Our Viceroy already step down of his position. He didn't support what the Palace did in the Aes Sidhe" Mystic said the news to Securus.

"What? Is he stupid?!" Securus exclaimed. Because if the Viceroy step down, their business will also be affected.

Nalipat ang atensyon ni Securus sa bagong balita na lumabas.

"The Elders of Aes Sidhe are now banning the Royal Family from entering the Aes Sidhe Island after the killing of one of their civilians"

Halos napanga-nga na lang si Securus sa mga sunod-suod na nangyayari. As much as she wanted to help her friend Xyrill, she can't do anything without dragging their own business.

"I heard also that Prince Clovis got inside of the Domain in Aes Sidhe" Agad na napakunot ang noo ni Securus sa sinabi ni Mystic.

"How's that gonna happen when their own people can't get inside? And where did he enter without the notice of people?" Pagtatanggol ni Securus kay Clovis.

Securus was about to call Prince Clovis again but Mystic stops her. "It will be better to also cut your ties with him"

"What?! Mystic No! I already did that to the Empress! I wanted to help my friend!" Securus fought back.

"Somniator has a lot of followers! If they found out that your still has connection to Royal Family especially Prince Clovis they will start boycotting your family's business! A lot of business are now closing because of it!" Sabay bigay ni Mystic ng tablet kay Securus.

"You said it yourself! You don't want your business to be involved. Let them handle all of it, now let's just stay out of this" Mystic pleaded Securus.

"I-I don't want to feel useless" She replied. Mystic hug her. "You're not My Lady" And she caress her hair.

"The fact that you know your actions consequences but still wanted to help, says a lot. I don't think that is being useless. Let's pray wherever Empress Xyrill, she's okay" Hindi maiwasan ni Securus ang kabahan para kay Xyrill dahil binalita na rin ang pagkahuli ni Prince Asher at ang ilang Knights.

"I don't believe any of those news about Xyrill, she's not capable of doing all that!" When she heard the news about Xyrill accused of poisoning the Royal Family she didn't believe any of that.

She saw how Xyrill reacted when all the people died in the rally in Uraia. Her body is fragile as flower that's why Securus took a bullet for her. She wouldn't handle that injury.

Now they're accusing her of something she's not capable of doing. "I don't believe any of what the Palace said" Securus whispered to herself but since she's hugging Mystic she can hear it.

***

"Just standby, I'm taking the responsibility of finding the Empress. I can easily put your man in the royal army" Klaus said to his daughter Cynthra.

Cynthra can't contain her excitement. It's like all of her hardship is now paying off.

"Prince Aurelius is coordinating with me. He's handle things inside the Palace while I handle things outside" Klaus explained further.

"That's good to know. If we can just take Granzreich by ourselves we don't need him. But only a Granzreich can kill a Granzreich" Cynthra replied to her Dad which Klaus agreed.