Chapter 6 (The Plan)

3rd Person's POV

"This wine is good" the man sway his glass of wine to Leif and Astrid while they're standing behind his back.

"Where is she now?" The man asked after he drinks the last shot of his wine.

"In her room, Prince Asher. They talked about scary stories before going to bed" Astrid answered while looking at the ground.

"Did you learn their language? For some reason they also know and understand our language." the man in front asked them once again.

"Yes, we studied their language. And based on my research here, long time ago, the families that we send here didn't change their language and thought them to the humans here on Earth. That's why they also use our language to communicate" Leif answered as he tap his armlet, looking at the informations that he got.

The man called 'Prince Asher' smiled as he got so thrilled listening to Leif and Astrid informations. Like how he smiled infront of the students of Dolomite Academy.

"Hmm.. Earth? So they called this realm 'Earth'. This world is really fascinating, don't you think?" Asher stand up and look at the window in front of him. Since they started their meeting, he just stared at the moon outside of the resort's office.

"It is, Prince Asher" Astrid answered while smiling, as she also enjoyed her time on this planet. But unfortunately her time here on earth is done.

"But your Highness, is there any new information in Abydos?" Leif asked.

Asher become serious as he looked to his two servants. He loosen the tie in his suit to calm himself.

"Prince Aurelius wife presented her cousin to be one of the Arthya. That's why we need to do our plan today. We need to present her in the choosing of the Arthya before it's too late, and we don't want our time here to be wasted for nothing"

Astrid also tap something in her armlet "We will execute our plan while the recreational activity is happening. Then the Crux will be here after we send them a signal" as she reads the plan on her armlet.

"The Crux will also do a worldwide blackout for 1 hour so it won't be detected by the satellites here in the Earth. They are a bit annoying, but fortunately our technology is much better." Astrid smirked.

"But I suggest that we need to make this plan faster because a lot of things here on Earth relay on the Satellites" Leif added.

"So we only have 1 hour huh?"

Their conversation stopped when someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Duncan, the Marketing Department needed your signature for the advertisement" Asher looked at Leif and Astrid and nod his head as a sign that they can leave.

But before they leave, they both bow down in front of him then use the secret room in the office to leave the place.

Xyrill's POV

Mukhang nakulangan ata ako sa tulog kagabi, bwisit kasi si Mina. Naisipan pang makipag-kwentuhan nang nakakatakot tapos in the end sya rin pinakaduwag samin.

"Guys! May nabalitaan ako!" Napalingon naman kaming tatlo kay Liame na kakapasok lang ng room namin. Saan naman galing to?

"Mukhang may nag leak ata na gagawin nating activity mamayang gabi" napakunot naman yung noo ko. Ano naman kung mag-leak? Papagurin lang din kami nyan eh.

"We saw an abandoned building here in the resort, and base on what I heard is that we will use that building for our next recreational activity" nawala naman yung ngiti ko sa sinabi nya. Don't tell me magtatakutan na naman?!