Chapter 40 (Burried Bombs)

***

"I heard she caught a fever?" The Emperor ask again Herra who's busy cleaning the Emperor's bed.

"Unfortunately Your Highness" Sagot ni Herra.

The Emperor remembered how Xyrill recoiled to his touch. Although people are naturally nervous around him. He haven't seen any of them so scared of him.

"If she gets better, clear my schedule for our meeting. We have a lot to talk about" Kahit pa nasabi na ni Herra na limang araw na nagt-trabaho so Xyrill. At kahit nilagnat na ito. The Emperor didn't think any of those and still insist Xyrill to work.

"But Your Highness, we should not push her body. She's different than us" Paalala ni Herra sa Emperor.

"Not my problem. She's the Empress, things will get a lot harder now" Wala ng nagawa pa si Herra kundi ang mapatingin sa sahig. Kahit matagal na niyang kasama ang Emperor, sometimes he is also nervous around him.

The Emperor walks out of his room leaving him inside the room. After that Herra called Dr. Alfein to check on Xyrill.

"How is she doing?" Tanong ni Herra

"Her fever is high, and we still monitoring her in case something happen"

"Okay, tell me if she gets better. Emperor's orders" After hearing that even Dr. Alfein in the other line let out a sigh.

After going to Earth, Dr. Alfein learned how fragile the humans on Earth compared to them. A simple stress and over fatigue can give a huge impact on their bodies. In Sacania you wouldn't know anyone who experienced like that.

Dr. Alfein look at Xyrill who's lying in the bed. They're not in the Domain but in the Hospital inside the Palace. Nandoon rin ang mga attendant ni Xyrill na naghihintay sa kaniya.

Narinig ni Dr. Alfein na binaba na ni Herra ang telepono. He looks back at Xyrill.

Nalipat ang mata ni Dr. Alfrein sa mga monitor sa labas ng kwarto ni Xyrill. At kung na saan ang ibang nurses. They're looking all the information they gathered when they were in Earth.

All ways to take care her body and all the medication Xyrill's body needed.

"It's done!" A loud voice interrupted him. But even without looking Dr. Alfein knew who owns that voice. His eyebrows cross.

"Keep your voice low Meshuga" He nag Meshuga but she just smiled.

"Even I scream on top of my lungs, the Empress wouldn't hear us. Anyway, here is the medicine" Tsaka inabot ni Meshuga ang mga gamot na iinumin ni Xyrill.

"Just like the samples, what makes it hard to make is because of the ingredients" Paliwanag ni Meshuga. Napansin naman ni Dr. Alfein ang suot na eyeglasses ni Meshuga.

Tumabi si Meshuga kay Alfein habang nakatingin kay Xyrill. "Should we take a strand of her hair while she's sleeping?" Bigla naman naalala ni Alfein ang ginawa nila ng Emperor pagkatapos silang ikasal.

"Why are you wearing that?" Alfein asked Meshuga trying to change the subject. Napangiti uli si Meshuga.

"Oh? So you're interested now? I knew that yo- HEY!" Meshuga was about to tease Dr. Aflein when he drag her out of the room.

"Forget what I ask. You're busy right? Now go back to your workplace. And please give back my things" Meshuga pouted. But you can clearly see the exhausting expression she have.