Chapter 59 (Run)

***

"We have to start now" Prince Aurelius said to his wife. They're in Prince Aurelius room inside the Royals Domain.

"The Emperor ordered you to take back Eglesos and Xeriolas from the rebels?" Tanong ulit ni Lady Cynthra.

"Obviously to get rid of me. Prince Asher betrayed us, Prince Clovis is nowhere to be found. He needs an excuse for me to get out of here" Mabilis na sagot ni Aurelius na naiinis pa rin.

Agad na lumingon si Aurelius kay Cynthra. "This is where I need your men and your father to move" Napakunot ang noo ni Lady Cynthra sa sinasabi ni Aurelius.

"We need to kill the Empress before the Emperor captures her" Napa-isip si Cynthra sa sinasabi ng asawa.

"Why do we need to kill her? If the Emperor captures her, he's going to kill her too, why would we do that?" Aurelius smirk.

"You need to think Lady Cynthra, even if we like it or not. The return of Somniator sparks a lot of things in people." Aurelius walk towards the window of his room. "He will not kill her, but the Emperor will definitely put her in the dungeon to keep the people of Sacania in check"

"He will keep the Empress as a hostage"

He then shifted his eyes to his wife. "Now, while they're busy capturing her. If we manage to kill the Empress, we can just point the fingers to the Emperor" Tsaka siya lumapit kay Lady Cynthra habang naka-ngiti.

"He ordered to capture her. Make her a traitor to the Palace" That's where Lady Cynthra realize his husband's plan.

"After we kill the Empress, we can easily blame the Emperor for it. And then ride with the people's anger for killing a Somniator..."

"And overthrow my brother, in the name of justice for the dead Somniator" Aurelius continued Lady Cynthra's statement. Then both of them laugh.

"That is easier than killing the Emperor himself. If we have the support of the civilians, we can easily overthrow him" Lady Cynthra poured herself a glass of wine and for her husband. "Knowing that there are many people taking side with the Empress, the Emperor reputation is not getting any good"

They both raised their glass. "Cheers!" Hinintay muna ni Lady Cynthra inumin ni Aurelius ang wine bago niya ininom ang kaniya.

"Now the only problem is, how to track down the Empress?" Dagdag na tanong ni Lady Cynthra.

"We don't have to track them, we just need to get to her first. That's why I need your man, they will act as a Royal Army. I will take care of everything so the higher ups won't know" Aurelius took another sip to his wine.

"He thought I can't do anything when I'm not with him. Let's see who get to rid anyone first" Then he drink all the wine left in his glass before going out.

"I pity Lady Xyrill. But her death will help us a lot so it is needed to be done" Lady Cynthra said to herself after Prince Aurelius went out.

Pero hindi pa tapos dito para kay Lady Cynthra. Kinuha niya ang kaniyang cellphone at may tinawagan. "She's still there?" She frown when she got her answer.

She ended the call. "That woman is still in Samavia with that stupid Sheikha. She can't even tell what is happening" She annoyingly said.

***

"This is the an order from the Emperor himself. From now on all borders from Eglesos and Xeriolas will be close. Electric barrier will be put to the sky so no ships can get in and out of the said countries" Napatigil si Lady Kydilla nang marinig niya balita na galing sa Palace.