Chapter 72 (Lonely Heart)

***

Reiko shifted his eyes to Aurelius, the smile on his face is still there. "I have fun memories with you Reiko, but this is your end" Aurelius said and signalled the Generals standing behind him.

*BOOM*

Natigil ang usapan ng biglang may tumama sa main control unit ng ship ni Prince Aurelius.

And because of the impact the whole front area of the ship separated from the ship. It also the reason why now a lot of dead body of royal army in the ground.

"What the heck is that?!" Sigaw ni Klaus habang inaalis ang isang bakal na bumagsak sa kaniya. Nang makita niya ang nangyari sa main deck ng airship, agad hinanap ng mata niya ang kaniyang anak.

Ang daming patay sa paligid na naging pahirap sa paghahanap ni Klaus sa anak, pero agad din nawala ang kaniyang kaba ng makita niya si Prince Aurelius na yakap-yakap si Lady Cynthra.

Sunod na hinanap ni Klaus kung saan galing ang tumama sa ship ni Prince Aurelius. He look up and saw on the rooftop of the Royals Domain, all the sentries are pointing at them.

Everything that's happening made Klaus confused, Cynthra's men should be on standby to avoid things like this to happen. And then, Klaus started to get nervous, agad siyang lumapit kay Aurelius at Cynthra.

Some of their men immediately went to circle around them to protect. "The hell is that?" Tanong ni Aurelius tsaka binaba ang katawan ni Cynthra, she passed out when some of the metal hit her head.

Kinuha ni Klaus ang anak at mahinang tinapik ang pisnge nito. "Cynthra, wake up!" After a few seconds, Cynthra returned to her consciousness.

"What happened?" She asks while massaging the part of her head that got hit.

Then she noticed the dead bodies scattered around because of the sudden explosion. She covered her mouth to stop from screaming.

"Where is he?" Tanong ni Aurelius, agad naman nakuha ni Klaus ang tinutukoy ni Prince Aurelius, kaya kinabahan na naman uli siya.

"We have to go-" Lady Cynthra didn't get to finish her sentence when Klaus stop her from moving. And then, many red dots can be seen on her, her father and Prince Aurelius body indicating one thing.

Guns pointed at them.

"I see, the sentries didn't kill you" Aurelius gulp when he heard that voice. Klaus hold his daughter hand tight.

Nagsimula na rin mag panic ang ilang mga Royal Army na nakapalibot sa kanila para protektahan silang tatlo, kahit sa kanila ay may mga red dot na rin na nakatutok sa katawan.

"I give you props for the courage" They can hear Reiko's voice but they can't see him.

Klaus transformed his Shik, but at the same time an explosion can be heard.

After that Klaus is now on the ground with blood on his back. "Dad!" Lady Cynthra screamed at attend to his father.

The same also happens to Prince Aurelius, but after three gunshot the Prince is still standing still. The bullet didn't even bruise his body at all.

At dahil sa nakita ni Lady Cynthra sa tatay at kay Aurelius, nag expect siya na pati siya ay papuputukan na rin. She covered her ears as if it will help something.

"You need more than a sentry to kill me" Napadilat lang ng mata si Cynthra nang marinig niyang mag salit si Aurelius sa tabi niya.

Doon niya nakita kung na saan ang Emperor, he's riding one of the ship and looking on the ground. "Argh!" Bumalik ang attention ni Cynthra sa tatay nang marinig niya ito.