Chapter 50 (Plans)

***

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" The Knights came rushing in. Klaus eyes widen when she saw her daughter full of blood.

"Cynthra!" He shouted and help Prince Aurelius.

"D-dad! I-I can't b-breath..." Cynthra tried to talk to her father but she's having a hard time.

And the other hand. Xyrill started to puke blood again. Now her dress and the Emperor suit is full of blood. Xyrill situation is much worse than Cynthra who can still talk.

"Call Dr. Aflein, lock the whole Mansion and don't let any of the servant move!" Utos ni Asher sa mga Knights. Si Speros ang tumawag kay Dr. Alfein habang sila Vasco at Ofroi ay lumabas para bantayan ang buong Mansion.

A loud emergency sound echoed in the whole Mansion. The Royal Army started to march inside the Mansion especially the kitchen area. All the servants are shock when the army march inside with their guns out.

"Don't move!" The Army commanded everyone inside the Mansion. Everything is in chaos.

Kinuha rin lahat ng mga Knights ang mga ginamit ng royal family sa pagkain para sa inspection.

"Hey, can you hear me?" The Emperor calmly asks Xyrill who's gripping his arms. But the Emperor didn't receive any answer from the Empress. Instead the veins in her eyes started to pop out, and blood is still coming out from her mouth and nose.

Lumapit si kanila si Astrid. "Your Highness! She's loosing blood! We need to take her to Dr. Alfein!" Astrid said to the Emperor.

Asher checks Xyrill, his eyes widen when he saw her condition. Then he realize something that made him run out of the room.

"Prince Asher?!" Tawag sa kaniya ni Tarchon pero hindi niya ito pinansin at tuloy lang na tumakbo.

Sunod na lumapit si Clovis. "This won't do! We need to go back at the Palace!" He said. The Emperor lifted Xyrill and started to walk.

"Prepare the ship. And don't let anyone go in or outside of this Mansion" He commanded. Prince Aurelius saw him and he also lifted Lady Cynthra. Klaus can't help but to go with her daughter.

"Klaus, I'll take care of her! Ready the ship! We're going back at the Palace" Klaus didn't fight back and proceed to run.

The Palace is the better place for them, since all the best doctors are there and the best equipment. Dr. Alfein is also there, who's the only one who knows how Xyrill body works.

"Clovis, stay here. You know what to do" The Emperor commanded Clovis. Hindi umangal si Clovis sa sinabi ng Emperor at tumigil sa pag lalakad. His eyebrows furrowed in anger. Tsaka siya nag lakad pabalik sa Dinner Table nila.

The Emperor arrive outside of the Mansion where the ship is now ready to go. Naunang pumasok si Aurelius buhat si Lady Cynthra.

The Emperor checks Xyrill in his arms. Her skin started to purple and her grip on his arms is starting to loosen.

"Can you hear me?" He tried to talk to her but she just cough blood. Some of it splash on his cheeks.

His face started to darken and his eyebrows furrowed.

When they went inside. The royal airship immediately take off. Since they are in a hurry, it will just take them 20 minutes to get back to the Palace.