Chapter 56 (Traitors)

***

"How did it went?" Emperor Reiko asked Prince Clovis about his travel to Aes Sidhe.

"I saw a Domain in the Aes Sidhe" Prince Clovis reported to the Emperor. He studied the Emperor face as he said those words.

"Like this one?" Iniharap ng Emperor ang monitor kay Clovis na may nakalagay na picture.

Prince Clovis nodded his head. "Yes, that's the Domain Your Highness" Emperor Reiko let out a sigh as he look at his younger brother.

"Is there something wrong?" Tanong ni Clovis.

"This Domain is familiar, to me at least" Clovis raised his eyebrows, curious about what his brother to say.

"And how did the Elders react with everything?" Emperor Reiko asks again. This time it was Prince Clovis who sighed.

"Of course they didn't like the news or me searching the whole Island with a lot of royal army. I'm sure the people there would love to see me again" Prince Clovis sarcastically said as he sat in front of the Emperor's desk while putting his feet in the table.

The Emperor just look at him. "I have more things for you to do" He said. Prince Clovis grunted with what he heard.

"I don't know what are you planning. Going after the Empress like this is not doing you good at all" He said as he look up in the ceiling.

"People from different countries are mad because of your orders. Some of them started rallying" Dagdag pa ni Clovis.

"How's your relationship with her?" Pagi-iba ng usapan ng Emperor. Napakunot naman ang kilay ni Clovis sa tanong ng Emperor. Ang huli kasi nilang pagu-usap ni Xyrill ay hindi maganda.

Hindi pa sila nagu-usap uli hanggang sa mangyari ang pag alis ni Xyrill. "That doesn't concern you" Sagot ni Clovis sa kapatid.

"I need you to find her" Clovis gave the Emperor a confused look.

"Her? The Empress? Why? You already announced her treason, everyone is after her" Napakaraming tanong agad ang binato ni Clovis. Agad na naalala ng Emperor ang mga sinabi ni Future Xyrill sa kaniya.

Tumayo si Emperor Reiko at may inabot na tablet kay Clovis. "See this gates, they're the same gates in the Aes Sidhe"  Tahimik na tinitigan ni Clovis ang pictures.

"One of them is located in one of our property" Lumingon si Clovis sa kapatid na naupo sa harap niya.

"I'm sure Prince Asher, the doctor and the Empress are hiding in the Domain. But since you already visited the Aes Sidhe, they probably didn't get through in that domain" Clovis let out a sigh and gave back the tablet to his brother.

"Are you saying that there are more gates other than the one in the Aes Sidhe?" Tumango ang Emperor sa kaniya.

Clovis let out a chuckle. "Bad news for you, but I don't think we can open one of those gates. I just punched one and I can feel that the gate is too thick and different" But the Emperor smirk at his brother making Prince Clovis nervous.

"You can't really open those gates, they're made by Somniator after all. Even if you use bombs on them" Tumayo ang Emperor habang sinu-sundan siya ng tingin ni Clovis.

May kinuha ang Emperor sa table niya at bumalik sa harap ni Clovis. "But you can use this" The Emperor said while waving the blood he got from Xyrill.

Prince Clovis raised his eyebrows. "And where did you get that? I'm sure Xyrill wouldn't let you take her blood, she wouldn't even let you touch her body without consent" Inabot ng Emperor ang dugo kay Clovis at tinanggap naman niya ito.