Chapter 36 (Kydilla)

Xyrill

"It will be better to let them do what they want, they're lived in that place for a thousand of years, they know what is best for them" I heard Merek talking while I'm quietly reading all the next schedule I had for this day.

"You know what happened last time right? There's an issue of them using the device without notifying the Palace" Sagot naman sa kaniya ni Uzuri tsaka ito nag cross arms.

It's been 3 days since the Emperor and the 12 Knights left and went to Eglesos. And in that 3 day I've been so busy. Ang dami kong kailangan puntahang meetings, okay lang naman kung meaningful meeting yun.
But I end up with people who just wanted to see me. You know me being a Somniator and with my oh so famous black hair.

Yung mga Counselors lang din ang mga nakakasama ko, but for some reason they're not questioning my capabilities to lead. Siguro dahil na rin sa nangyari sa kasamahan nilang si Kadmos.

I put down the tablet in my desk and look at the 3 people in front of me. "I agree with Merek. They know what is best for them, but we want to make sure that what happened in the past won't happen again" I said.

Leoma is one of the countries that is under the Abydos Empire. This country is known for its dry land kaya may device silang ginagamit to manipulate their weather. Pero nagkaroon sila ng issue when they started to use the same device to flood some City in that country to get a bigger financial aid from the Palace.

I can say that's a smart move. But I won't tolerate it. It's still a form of stealing.

And speaking of money. This world doesn't have a paper money. Lahat naka-card na, and that card is what they called a wallet since nandoon lahat ng pera nila.

Kung ganoon pala parang isa ako sa mayaman sa mundong ito but at the same time pinaka-mahirap. Kahit part na ako ng Royal Family, e wala naman akong pera nila. Wala rin.

"Since you're worried that they take advantage of it again, I'm assigning you Mr. Uzuri to keep on eye on them"

Tumango naman si Uzuri sa utos ko sa kaniya. "Yes Your Highness"

"That's our last topic for this meeting-" hindi pa natatapos ang sasabihin ni Tybalt nang marinig namin ang notification sa mga tablet sa desk namin.

"What is this?" Rinig kong tanong ni Merek. Kahit ako rin ay napakunot sa nababasa ko.

"A group of people is showing in the Draadoba" Basa ko sa news tsaka ko plinay ang kasama nun na video.

"This is too much! They're destroying our homes! This is the start to fight back!"

May mga nagp-protesta ngayon sa Draadoba, medyo marami rin sila.

Napalingon ako sa mga kasama ko. "It looks like they're taking advantage of the absence of the Emperor that's why they're doing this" Inis na sabi ni Merek.

"Empress Xyrill! If you're watching this please help us! The Somniator built this place and we will not let them destroy our home"

Napakunot na ako ng noo sa sunod na narinig ko sa video.

"Draadoba is where Kydilla Yahnel live right?" Tanong ko sa mga Counselors tsaka sila tumango sa akin.