Chapter 58 (Messages)

***

The Emperor went to the said shrine where the satellite detected the suspicious device. Now the whole area is surrounded by royal army since the Emperor is around.

"Your Highness, it might be just a false alarm. All that in here is just a shrine" Paliwanag ni Eguzki kay Emperor Reiko.

"A Somniator shrine for all of places?" Mabilis na sagot ng Emperor at tsaka tumitig kay Eguzki. "They're probably hiding in the domain" Dagdag ni Emperor Reiko.

"But we can't just barge into the Aes Sidhe, the Elders wouldn't like it and the people wouldn't like it" Pag singit ni Wintherus sa usapan.

"And even if we go to Aes Sidhe, we don't have the means to get inside the domain" Tumaas ng konti ang kilay ni Emperor Reiko sa sinabi ni Byzantia. He's aware how strong the gates are, even if a volcano erupted, the gates will stand still.

Habang tahimik na nakatingin sa shrine si Emperor Reiko, narinig niya sa paligid ang sunod-suod na tunog galing sa armlet ng mga kasama niyang Knights. He's familiar with that sound since it only activates when there's an emergency.

Mabilis na nagsilapit ang limang Knights na kasama ngayon ng Emperor sa kaniya. They all bowed their head before Eguzki speak. "There are reports from Eglesos that there are rebels taking charge at Xeriolas. The Royal Army are trying to prevent them from taking the Eglesos"

"Should we take care of it Your Highness?" Tanong ni Helios sa Emperor. They heard a sigh from the Emperor. "Is there any reason for that? Those rebels would be smart enough to know not to mess with me" Tanong ng Emperor sa Knights.

Sabay-sabay silang nagkatinginan sa armlet nila. A video came from one of the royal army who got killed. Pinakita naman ni Zogofros ang video sa Emperor at hinihintay nila itong matapos.

"This is for the Somniator! The Palace has forgotten their sworn duties to them! The Royal Family has turned against us!"

Rinig nilang lahat habang pinapanood ng Emperor ang video. "Block all the entryway to Eglesos and Xeriolas" Nag angatan ang mga ulo ng Knights sa utos ng Emperor. "Put also a electric barrier in the sky so no one can leave"

"Should we restraint them first?" Tanong ni Wintherus. The Emperor look at him making him shiver.

"Capturing the Empress is our priority. After that, kill all those rebels who tried to defy me" Nauna nang umalis ang Emperor kaya wala ng nagawa ang limang Knights kundi sumunod sa utos ni Emperor Reiko.

The Emperor stop walking making the Knights to stop too. "Call Prince Aurelius, tell him to meet me" And he proceeds to walk again to his ship.

***

"I cut it" Nagkatinginan si Leif at Astrid sa sinabi ni Xyrill, tsaka ulit sila tumitig sa maikling buhok ni Xyrill.

"Did something happen? How about the poison?" Xyrill showed a little smile to Leif, she can sense from his voice that he's concerned to her which something that's rare to see.

"The poison? Is that real?" Ulit na tanong ni Astrid. Tumango naman si Xyrill.

"I know they made it sound like I fake it. But it's real" Sabay talikod ni Xyrill sa dalawang Knights, para hindi nila makita ang kaniyang malungkot na mukha.

"Dr. Alfein said that you're in critical condition. And where is Prince Asher?" Bumukas na ang elevator at tsaka sila nag lakad papalabas.