Chapter 70 (The Long Game)

***

The news of Aes Sidhe closing its border gathered a lot of attention from the other countries and from other followers of Somniator outside the Aes Sidhe.

"We're afraid that the Palace would put the blame on us after what happened inside the Royal Palace. We don't condone any kind of violence. The lockdown of Aes Sidhe will be just our way of protection in case of what ever happen"

Emperor Reiko closed his armlet and faced the people inside the Throne Room.

One General let out a smirk after knowing what happened. The Emperor planned to march to Aes Sidhe only to find out that they will be closing their borders.

But his smirk was catched by Emperor Reiko, and when the General saw the Emperor looking at him he immediately bowed his head.

Nag lakad pabalik si Emperor Reiko sa kaniyang trono.

3 of the Knights just rebelled against him earlier and now people are laughing at him. He sat on his throne.

He wouldn't let anyone laugh at him like they did on his father and grandfather. "Looks like people are not afraid of me anymore."

"Any kind of treason against the Palace will not be tolerated" Tumingin siya sa natitirang Knights sa harap niya. Halata rin sa mga mukha nito ang kaba sa sasabihin ng kanilang Emperor.

"3 Days from now, will be the execution of Prince Asher Lynx, along with the Knights who just rebelled against me" Tahimik lang ang buong Throne Room. "The servants and accomplice of the Empress will also face their execution"

"Make sure that the execution will be live to set an example for the rest for those who are thinking of disobeying me" The Generals nodded their head.

"Are you suggesting to have a live execution again?" Nag taas ng kamay si Uzuri, kasama din nila ang mga Counselors pero tahimik lang ito sa kanilang mga upuan.

"Yes, put it all in live television too. It's not a simple execution, I will be sending message to anyone" Sagot ni Reiko.

Clovis turn his hand into a fist after that but the Emperor saw it. He stared at him. The young prince cannot take anymore of this nonsense from his brother.

Hindi rin siya makapaniwala na ipapa-patay din ang sariling kapatid. Right now, Clovis eyes is filled with anger and rage. He didn't even tried to hide it from the Emperor when their eyes met.

Once again, they're now on a staring contest. Naramdaman na rin ng iba ang tension sa kanilang dalawa.

"Klaus! Detain Prince Clovis!" Nanlaki ang mata ni Clovis sa sinabi ng kapatid, kahit si Prince Aurelius ay nagulat din sa biglang utos ng kapatid. "What?!" Reklamo ni Clovis.

"I had enough of you. Stay silent if you don't want to be added in my execution list" Sagot ng Emperor.

"You bas--" Bago pa maka-angal si Clovis, nahawakan na siya ni Klaus at Vasco. They used the hand cuffs specifically for Granzreich.

But Clovis put out a fight, but Aurelius interrupted and help the Knights to pin Clovis to the ground. Aurelius knee is on Clovis face.

"You finally lost all the screws in your head!" Sigaw ni Clovis habang pilit na lumalaban. "Clovis shut up!" Aurelius answered him and put more pressure to his knee.

"You too! I hope you enjoy boot licking the Emperor as he sends you to your death! And then I will watch this bastard fall!" Sigaw ni Clovis.

Lumapit si Emperor Reiko at sinipa ang mukha ni Clovis. Umalis si Aurelius sa pagkaka-dantay kay Clovis, pag alis niya ay siyang hablot ni Reiko sa damit nito at pinatayo.