Chapter 60 (Confused Prince)

***

*BLAG*

Dr. Alfein scream in pain when Clovis slammed him to the ground.

Dr. Alfein expected this to happen since he's not a fighter and Clovis is a Granzreich which gives him more superhuman like abilities.

But he still tried just to give Xyrill a few seconds to run. But he knows that the Prince will get to her.

Nakita ni Alfein na lumabas ng kwarto si Clovis habang naka-hawak sa leeg nitong sinaksak niya ng syringe. Tsaka tumakbo ng mabilis si Clovis papaalis.

Kahit namimilipit sa sakit ng katawan, pinilit ni Alfein kunin ang cellphone niya na nasa bulsa. Pagkuha niya dito ay basag-basag na ang screen dahil sa pagbalibag sa kaniya ni Clovis.

He immediately called Asher to inform them about what happened.

"He's here" Alfein tried his best yo speak clearly for the Prince to hear.

"Prince Clovis is here, she got the Empress" He said and turned off his phone. He can't use it for too long since the Palace may track it. But since Clovis is already there it's already nonsense.

He tried to get up but curled in pain on the ground. Looks like he got a few broken bones from slamming him on the ground.

Kahit masakit ang katawan. Lumabas si Dr. Alfein sa kwarto ngunit wala na siyang nakita sa labas kundi ang mga i-ilang pinto.

***

Leif, Astrid and Asher look at each other for 5 seconds. They didn't said any word but they all understand what those eyes meant.

Xyrill stared at them looking at each other.

Asher was interrupted when he felt vibration in his pocket. He take his phone to look at it, but when he saw it his eyes widen and look at Xyrill.

"They got her. Clovis got her"

"Her? Who's her?" Tanong ni Leif, hindi naman sila maka-sagot agad. Xyrill started to panic. She doesn't know what to do next.

"I would get her" Even Asher doesn't know what to do. As he doesn't want to leave the Xyrill here.

Bumukas ang pinto ng elevator pero hinatak ni Xyrill si Asher pabalik. "Wait!" She said and look at the two Knights behind them.

"It would be better to take them with you" Nanlaki ang mata ni Asher at tumingin sa dalawang Knights na naguguluhan din. "Clovis is a Granzreich, we need more strength" Sagot ni Xyrill.

Lumapit siya kina Leif at Astrid at hinawakan ang mga kamay nila. "This might get confusing but please help Asher with this one" Xyrill almost beg to her knees but Leif stop him.

"Please help Xyrill" She beg and cried to them. Asher felt something is piercing through his heart when he saw Xyrill crying to her friends. His hands turned into a fist. "Clovis" He muttered to himself.

"We need to go, before they can get out here" Confused. But the Knights went with Asher without asking anymore questions. Seeing Xyrill almost begging on her knees says a lot on how dire the situation.

Naiwan si Xyrill habang mabilis na nag-alisan ang tatlong kasama.

***

Clovis gently place Xyrill unconscious body to stop for a minute. Tsaka niya inilabas ang cellphone niya, but he stop when he was about to tap the button of his GPS.