Eudoria Holmes Part 2

You change your outfit and put on another dress for Dinner. You go down when it was ready and sit down opposite Enola, Eudoria sits on the head of the table. She watches you all the time.

After dinner you go into your room and wanted to get ready for bed when Eudoria suddenly comes in. "Hi Y/n uhm I wanted to ask you if you'd like to help me to pluck the apples tomorrow? It takes very long when I'm alone." "Isn't Enola helping you?" "No, actually she is always but not tomorrow." "Yeah I'd love to help you." "Great then...see you tomorrow. Good night." "Good night Eudoria." She smiles at you and goes out. You lie in bed and fall asleep while thinking of this beautiful woman.

The next day you and Eudoria work in the garden plucking the apples while Enola was somewhere else. You didn't know where and actually you enjoy the time you have alone with her mother although Enola is your best friend.

Eudoria came back with an empty basket cause the others were already filled. She just told you a funny story when you suddenly lost your balance. You stumble and fall off the ladder but before you hit the ground Eudoria could catch you. Your hands are wrapped around her neck when she holds you tightly.

"Thank you" you whisper. "You're welcome." She closes the gap between you two and you are even closer to her. If that's possible. You looked deep in each others eyes. Moments rushed by till she crashes her lips onto yours. Her lips are warm and all you ever wanted. You know it was wrong, both of you are women but you couldn't pull away.

She was the one who pulled away to catch for air. "I'm sorry Y/n, I don't know what came over me." She looks a bit shocked. "Don't be actually I...I liked it." She smiles and kisses you again.

"Mother? Y/n?" suddenly Enola stands next to you, you both quickly pull away and Eudoria lets you down to the ground." You look at her, ready for everything she's gonna say to you both now. "Enola please don't be mad or anyt-" Enola just stands there giggling. "Mother, Y/n" she looks at you. "You don't need to be scared that I'm not accepting it. Yes.....it's strange and maybe you could not make out in front of me if that's possible?!" "Are you sure?" Eudoria asks, you look at Enola a bit confused just as Eudoria does.

"Yeah but I need to realize that all. Y/n just came back after 8 years and then I catch her making out with my mother. Toootally normal..." she says sarcasticaly. "But it doesn't really bother me." Eudoria hugs her. "You've worked enough" Enola says going into the house. "Tea?" She shouts from inside. Eudoria grabs your hand and pulls you inside where Enola already waited for you.