Insecurities

!Smut!

You were about to undress and now you stand infront of the mirror, half naked, looking at your body. You felt so insecure the last time, you didn't like your body really. You felt ugly, not good enough (you are all beautiful just wanna say that here❤)

The door opens and your girlfriend Nellie comes in. "Love do you-" Her smile fades when she sees you crying. "What's wrong Love?" she rushes over to you, pulling you in her arms, you sob in her chest as she tries to calm you down by gently rubbing your back. "Why are you crying my Love?" You pull back and look at her with red, puffy eyes. "Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?" You shake your head while walking through the room. "Then what is it? Y/n tell me I care for you!" She takes your face in her hands. "You really do?" She sighs. "Of course I do. I love you Y/n...." "But why?" She looks confused "What do you mean?" You pull away, tearing up again. "Like why do you love me?" She lets out a quiet laugh. "Are you serious? How can I not love you. You are kind, smart and so, so beautiful" she strokes your cheek, kissing your forehead.

"No!" You turn to the mirror, pointing at it. "Look at me. I'm not beautiful I- I'm ugly." "Hey! Hey look at me!" You look up at her. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You are perfect to me and if I could I would scream it in the world that I love you so, so much" she gives you a quick kiss. "You are beautiful understood?" A light smile flashes over your lips. "That's what I wanna see." "I love you too but you're wrong...you're the most beautiful person" She giggles at your words. Oh how you love this laugh.

"Oh I'm gonna show you how beautiful you are" she smirks and pushes you down on the bed, topping you. She leans down kissing you then going further down to your neck. You bit your lip to not let out your moans since her neighbours could easily hear them. She pulls down the rest of your clothes before attaching your thighs with gentle kisses, licking it at some spots. She sits up next to you letting some seconds flow by before shoving two of her long fingers knuckle deep inside you.
You moan at the feeling but she quickly puts her other hand over your mouth.

"Sh baby we don't want everyone to hear what I'm doing to you hm?" You shake your head when she pulls her hand away again to let it wander over your body. She squeezes your breast earning a quiet whimper from you.
She leans down kissing your neck again and to your cleavage while her fingers still pull in and out of you in a fast pace. She takes one of your breasts in her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. You bit your lips again so hard that you can already taste blood dripping out. She looks back up again, licking the blood from your lips when she sees it. You feel an orgasm building up inside of you when she kisses all over your body. "You're close, aren't you?" You could only nod as a response, knowing that when you'd have said something it would probably be just a moan coming out of your mouth. "Please I can't any lo- longer" you beg. She looks down at you and nods, immediately you release on her fingers. Your warm liquids running down her hand.

She licks you and her fingers clean before leaning back up to you, smirking at you. She undressed quickly before sitting down on the bed, pulling you on her lap. You snuggle your head in her neck, when she puts your legs over her thighs. "You've done so good." You nod and softly kiss her neck.

After sitting there for a few minutes you get really tired, when she notices this she lays you down and pulls you back in her arms. Your head rests on her chest while listening to her heartbeat.

"Promise me that you'll never think something about your body like that again. You're perfect and you're body is perfect. I've never seen someone who is so beautiful like you" she kisses your forehead. "Thank you, you're always so sweet to me. I love you." She gives you a sweet, loving kiss. You stroke your thumb over her cheek, smiling with tears in your eyes. "I don't deserve you, you're so beautiful and loving." She smiles pulling you close again.

"My beautiful girl" she whispers before you both drift of to sleep.