Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Helena.

This is for this wonderful loving woman in honour of her birthday.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning my birthday princess." You whisper in Helena's ear.  The brunette groans.
"Just give me a few more minutes." "Come on, it's your birthday." You kiss her shoulder and back.
Helena giggles and turns to look at you. "Morning baby." You give her a loving kiss.
"A very Happy Birthday to you my Darling." She smiles and snuggles into your naked chest. "Oh you're so comfortable. Can't we just stay in bed and celebrate my birthday here?" She bites her lip, but you shake your head. "I'm afraid not and now let's have breakfast first, hm?" You set the tray of food down on the bed. "Thank you honey." You start eating in quietness, your girlfriend sending you small smiles every now and then.

When you were done, you bring the tray downstairs into the kitchen to clean the dishes. "You can do that later, how about you give me some birthday cuddles now?" You turn around with a sad expression. "I'm sorry I need to get ready now." Her smile fals. "No please don't tell me that-" "I'm sorry. But they need me in the office today."
"But I took the day off just because of my birthday. Didn't you want to do the same?" You sigh.
"I wanted to, yes. But I can't change it now, can I?" She shakes her head.
"I was just hoping to spend a day with you alone again after all those weeks full of work, you know?" You hold her close to you. "I know and I'm so sorry." You wipe her tears away.
"The sooner I go, the sooner I'll come back okay?" Helena nods and let's you go upstairs to get ready.
"I'll be back in a few hours and then we'll celebrate alright?" You say, walking down the stairs. "Alright." She gives you a small goodbye kiss and walks away.

Little did she know what you had planned.

Time skip

It was now three hours later, everything was prepared and you stood in front of your house again.
Quietly you sneak inside and find Helena outside in the hammock, reading.

"Surprise baby!" She turns around with a shocked but excited expression. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at work!" The curly head runs to you and hugs you. "I have a surprise for you. Dress up and I'll show you." Quickly she runs upstairs to change.

While Helena was in the bedroom, you went into the kitchen to pack the last things that were still missing into your basket, also her favourite poem books and her well hidden present.
Helena walks down in her favourite floral summer dress.

"Will you please tell me where we're going, I don't know if this is fitting." You kiss her cheek. "You look lovely, the prettiest woman in the world." She blushes and you grab her hand to bring her outisde into the car. "My lady" you hold the door open for her and shortly after drive off to her surprise, out of the city.

During drive you listen to her favourite music and smile everytime when she sings along.
Once you've arived, you take out the basket and help her out. "And now?"
You stood on a sideway in the middle of a forest. "Come" you take her hand and walk for another five minutes until you're there.