Favourite Student

There might be a surprise at the end, hope you like it<3

Tw: !Smut!Spanking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the halls of Hogwarts, the clacking of your heels was the only noise that could be heard.
Since it was 4:30 pm, the halls were nearly empty.
Reaching your goal, once you stood in front of the wooden door, belonging to Professor Bellatrix Black. The hottest woman alive.

You knocked three times. Waiting for an answer, you adjusted your outfit and made sure you looked good.
The door opened and the black haired woman pulled you inside.

"Well hello Ms. Y/l/n...here for detention?" she asks walking upstairs to her office, you following her like a lost puppy.

"I suppose" you mumble, not missing the smirk that she was presenting you.

Once in her office, she speaks up again.
"Now. Your detention will be a little different...I have a special treatment for you."
You blush.
"But it'll still be a punishment."
She sits down in her chair, eyeing you up and down.

"Tsk tsk tsk...breaking my rules" she motions with her finger for you to walk over to her slowly.
"Disturbing my class..."
The witch pats her lap, but you hesitate.
"I haven't got all day. You better obey before I'll punish you even worse. Now lay across my lap!"
You do as told and lay over her legs.

"Good girl" your cheeks flush deeply red. Bellatrix grabs your chin and smirks.
"Already blushing...how sweet."
She let's go of you and shortly after, you feel her hand pulling up your robe and skirt.
"Now you'll get..mhm let's say 15 spanks and after every I want you to count. Don't mess up or I'll add more."
You nod.
"Words Ms. Y/l/n!"
"I understand."
"Good" she whispers and mere moments after you feel her hand connect with your ass.
"One" you say, heat rushing to your cheeks.

Slap

"Two"

Slap

"Fifteen" you could only whimper out.
"Oh poor little thing..." the witch pulled you up, so you could sit on her lap.
The curly head wiped your tears away.
"Now did you learn your lesson?"
"Yes Professor." You mumble, looking down but she grabs your jaw and lifts your head up.
"Will you disturb my lesson again?"
You shake your head.
"No Professor."

"Good girl." You blush and shift in her lap.
"Are you turned on Darling?"

"Uhm y-yes..."
She bites her lip. "Shall I do something about it?"
You hesitate.
"No. This- this is really unprofessional. We shouldn't be doing this..."
"Unprofessional? What is unprofessional...? That I would make you scream my name so loud that the whole school could hear it, that I would fuck you better than anyone ever did, that you would have the best time of your life, that I can fuck you right here on this desk or that you're already a creaming mess for me?"

You shiver and squeeze your legs.
The older woman's hand wanders between your legs, feeling the wetness.
"So needy...let me help you..."
You whimper under her touch, your neediness taking the better of you, slowly leaning into her.
Your lips touch only for a moment, but you pull back.
"This is wrong. What if- if-" your sentence was interrupted with her lips crashing hard against yours.
"Shut up please" she whispers between kisses.
Her strong hands grab your waist, while yours hold her head.
She forces her tongue into your mouth, releasing a deep moan from your throat.

Suddenly it hit you and you pushed her back by her chest.

"But Professor, what about your wife?" You ask innocently.
"Does it matter right now?" While you look at her confused, her hand wanders to your cunt, slowly circling your clit.
"Fuck Professor..." you grab her shoulder.
"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes fuck yes" you moan and she sits you up on the desk.

The black haired witch spreads your legs, planting kisses all over them.
She marks your upper thighs with big dark hickeys while smirking.
After some more teasing, the witch finally decided to give in and licks up your slit.
You hands tangle in her black curls, her tongue now deep inside of you, drawing circles. Her lips humming against your clit.
"God yes!" You grab her hair even tighter, releasing a moan from her mouth, which vibrates onto you.
"You like that huh?"
In this very moment you couldn't even answer, your mouth hanging open, your hands gripping her hair and the desk, while you came closer to your high with every motion from her lips or tongue.

"I can feel you clench baby. Cum for me..."

"Oh yes professor!" You moan out, while you feel your juices squirting out of you, stronger than ever before. But that wasn't a problem for her, she happily licked up every single drop she could get out of you.
"Such a sweet taste but such a dirty mind." The professor grins. "Have you ever squirted before?" You shyly shake your head.
Grabbing your chin, the witch makes you look at her once again. "I'm glad that I so happened to be the first causing you to do so."

Being pulled into her lap by her strong arms, you very welcome that gesture and lean down to lower your head on her shoulder.
"Next time, behave!" The older witch slaps your ass and you whine in pain.
"I think, I should go. Before anyone notices." Starting to get up, you let out a surprised yelp at a firm grip, holding you back. "You stay." She tells you with a deep voice. "But your wife-" The curly head chuckles.

"I think we can break the character now" she whipers into your ear and grabs the ring from her drawer, pushing it onto your finger.
"Oh Darling that was fun" you say before sweetly kissing her. "Indeed it was. We should try something like this more often." With a nod, you lean in to kiss her neck.
"Stop baby. We can go home and have fun there hm?" You grin at her before standing up, pulling her with you-

"Where did you even get that coat?" Your wife laughs. "I stole it from the laundry room."

"I love you." Bellatrix pulls you to her side.

"I love you too Bella." You peck her lips before apparating home, starting a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it.

If you have any requests, just send them to me!

Have a great day/night

Love you<3