Neighbour

!Smut!

Y/f/f=your favourite food

We're ignoring the fact that she stabbed her husband.

Sheila is a single woman who hasn't killed anyone......

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IT WAS MY FAULT!?" ........

"OH WELL NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE!".....

"GO! GO TO YOUR LITTE BITCH!".......

"I HATE YOU!"

You pull your pillow over your head. They were fighting again.

Your parents

You didn't know what they're fighting about again but it didn't matter to you anymore. You hated it. It was okay if they fought sometimes like everyone does in a relationship or marriage but it wasn't normal anymore.

They wouldn't stop.

You couldn't stay here. Not now. You need fresh air.

You grabbed your phone, put on your coat and shoes and then went outside, letting their voices get quiet behind you while you walk away.

You're walking for nearly two hours now, it was getting dark already. You arrived back at your house. You quietly opened the front door and walked into the living room were your parents were sitting.

Your mother on the couch, your father in an armchair. "Where were you?" "I was on a walk."

"Honey we're sorry if we were so loud and if we hurt you..." You sigh "It's nothing new anyways..."

"Well we came to the conclusion that this doesn't make any sense with us anymore because your father a-" "Shut up! As if it was only my fault!" They both stand up and look at each other with angry eyes.

You knew they were about to fight again so you quickly ran out of the house with teary eyes.

And now?

Where should you go? You didn't have many friends .

You were starting to walk again when you saw Sheila, your neighbour walking towards you.

"Y/n hi." She smiled but that smile soon faded when she saw your teary face. "What's wrong Darling are you okay?" "Uhm i- i don't know where to go my parents they-" You sob.

"Hey come here. I'll help you okay?" You nod and she grabs hold of your waist and walks with you inside her house. "Here." She gives you a glass of water as she sits down next to you on the kitchen table. "Thank you."

You looked her in the eyes. She moved into your neighbourhood when you were 13 and you immediately liked her but when you grew older you noticed that you had a real big crush on her.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" "My parents told me they'll divorce but that isn't the problem. I actually think it's better...they're always fighting. But after they told me they fought again and I just couldn't stay there right now." A tear slipped down your cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

"I know it may be hard but it'll get better honey. You're an intelligent, young and beautiful girl and just because your parents divorce it doesn't mean that they don't love you. You're 19 now right?" "Yes." She nods.

"And do you study?" "Uhm no...I work in a café and then in three years I'll study medicine but I want to travel first." She takes your hand. "Your plans are great Darling." You blush.

Oh god Darling

"If you want to...you can say here tonight?" You stand up. "Oh no I don't want to bother you..you've already listened to my problems and so on." She stands up and wraps her hand around your wrist.