Step Mom

Hello peeps!

How are y'all doing?

I'm really sorry for being away for so long but I had lots of problems with my mental health. But now I have lots of new ideas and I hope you like them.

Not proofread

Tw: Smut

"Y/n ?" Your stepmother Elizabeth asks while knocking at your door.
"Yes?" She opens the door and comes inside.
"I'm gonna make some Dinner...anything special you want?"
"No I'm not really hungry" you say while reading through your essay again.
"Darling..." she steps behind you and holds your shoulders.
"You've been studying all day. Don't you think you should take some time off?" You sigh.
"I wanted to go to this university and I've come so far. My exams are very soon and I can't allow myself a break right now."
Elizabeth bends down so her head is next to yours.
"I know that you are one of the best in your classes but studying all the time and forcing the things in your head will not make it better."
You look to your side and stare directly into her cleavage.
"Uhm I-" she smirks.
"How about you help me make Dinner?" You nod and stand up.

Once downstairs in the kitchen, Elizabeth puts some vegetables on the counter for you.
"Is my father home?" She shakes her head.
"No he won't be home until tomorrow..you know 'busy' and all with work. Better said fucking his secretary." She turns away, looking sad.
"I'm sorry for asking. You don't deserve this." The brunette doesn't answer.

"Here you can cut the vegetables. I will start by making the sauce and the rice."
"Okay" you say and start cutting the zucchini.
When you were done with that you put them aside and start cutting the paprika.
"No wait Y/n" she says and steps behind you.
Slowly, she puts her hands on top of yours and guides them, making goosebumps appear on your skin.
"If you cut them like this, it's easier." She whispers and presses her front into your back.
Your breath hitches.
"Elizabeth..." you whisper. "What are you doing?" She pulls away and you turn around.
"I don't know what you mean." She shrugs and goes back to making the sauce while you grin.

After half an hour the Dinner was finished and you started eating.
"It's delicious, you have to give me the recipe of this sauce for when I go back" you grin and she nods.

Some time later you both were sat on the couch, each with a glass of wine in their hand.
"So..." she sits a little closer to you.
"A boyfriend or girlfriend in sight yet?" Her tone was laced with a deep undertone.
"Nope. I'm still single why?"
She smirks and her hand is now on your leg.
"Well you know...the last time you visited us on Christmas..."
Your eyes widen a bit.
"I can't stop thinking about what happened..."

You smirk, thinking about Christmas last year. Both of you had drunk too much and while your father was already sleeping, you kissed. It was nothing more than a kiss but that was enough for you to finally realize how much you actually want her.

You look back at Elizabeth who now had her bottom lip between her teeth and a suspicious look on her face.
This look alone was enough to make you weak in the knees but then suddenly something clicked inside your head.

"Ah, now I understand, that's what it's all about" you say while putting down both of your glasses.
"That's why you're teasing me all the time....you try to get me needy."
You lean over Elizabeth, your hands on both sides of her head.
"So that your own neediness will be overseen...but you're the horny one here, aren't you?" You whisper into her ear and she whimpers.
"Is that right?" Her breath hitches and she nods.

Your legs were on both sides of her and you sat on Elizabeth's lap.
"Say it!" You demand, liking the amount of control you have over her.
"Come on say it. I want to hear it from you" your hand wanders to her throat, slightly squeezing it, your lips only centimetres away from hers.
While doing that, a throaty groan leaves her mouth.
"Kinky huh? Now say it or I'll leave you here!" Elizabeth whimpers.
"Please, please Y/n I need you, please!"
"Now that's good." With that you press your lips on hers in a heavy kiss.
Her hands hold your waist tight while yours are still around her throat.

When you pull away, her lipstick was smeared around her mouth but that didn't matter.

Slowly you started to undo the buttons of her blouse.
Her white lace bra coming in sight.
You lower your head down and start kissing her neck while your hands pull down her blouse and grab her breasts.
"Oh fuck" she moans once you bite into her soft skin, leaving a mark.

Elizabeth's hands grab your hips
"Fuck me" she demands into your ear.
With that you stand up and pull her with you upstairs into your room.
You push her onto the bed and get on top of her once again.

In a matter of seconds her clothes are laying on the floor and she is left in only her panties.
"God you're so sexy" you whisper before kissing her again.

Your hands wander down her body, squeezing and touching every part while you kiss her lustful.
Then you pull her panties down her smooth legs.

"Mhm fuck please touch me" she groans and you slip your fingers between her legs.
"My my you're really wet huh? Are you really this desperate?"
Elizabeth nods with a begging expression.

"Let's do something about it shall we?"
Two of your fingers start circling her clit and the brunette furrows her eyebrows.
You do that for another few minutes before you slip two fingers inside her, your thumb still circling her clit.
Your lips meet hers in a fiery kiss.
"Oh god Darling please" she whispers between the kisses.
You curl your fingers upwards and she let's out a very high pitched moan, letting you know that you've found her g-spot.

You hit her spot again another few times before you feel her walls clench around your fingers.
She pushes her head into the pillow, her lip trapped between her lips, her eyebrows knitted together.
"Look at me while you cum baby."
Elizabeth opens her eyes and you curl your fingers once again thrusting them upwards and that was the final stroke for her to cum.
While you feel her liquids flow down your fingers, your eyes are fixed on hers, looking deeply into them, making the whole act even hotter.

You kiss her neck while letting her ride out her high.
"Oh god Y/n that was amazing."
"Yeah? I bet my father never made you cum like that..." She shakes her head.
"Even if he tried...it wouldn't work."

Suddenly Elizabeth gets on top of you, pulling all of your clothes off.
"Now it's my turn..." Her hands squeeze your boobs while she kisses down your body.
"Oh Darling, already this wet?"
She positions herself between your legs, her hands gripping around your thighs.

Her lips close around your clit, slowly sucking.
"Mhm fuck" you grab her hair and pull hard. By doing that she groans and sends vibrations through your core.
Shortly after she puts her tongue into you, making it go into every possible direction.

"Oh faster please" she moves her tongue faster, hitting your g-spot, bringing you closer to your orgasm.

"You're such a dirty girl aren't you? Letting your stepmother fuck you...what a slut" she mumbles against your clit.

"I'm cuming please" you whimper.
"Say it! Say what you are!"
She curls her tongue.
"Oh god. I'm a slut! I'M YOUR SLUT! FUCK!
Your scream while cuming into her mouth.

"Now that was something wasn't it?" You grin at her before pulling her to you.
Elizabeth cups your face and kisses you softly.
She lays into your arms and you hold her close.

"Why are you still with him? He treats you like shit."
She shrugs. "I don't know...I guess because of you."

You sit up. "Because of me?"
"Yes...I've liked you for so long Y/n and I was afraid that if I leave your father, I might never see you again."
You smile at her.
"Come with me. Leave him. In two months I'm done with university. And you have a great job and your own money. This would be enough for us. And them I could look for a job near yours."
Elizabeth takes your hand.

"Oh Y/n...that would be great." You hug each other before you lay back down into her arms.
"You really think that works?" "Of course."
She kisses your forehead.
"Good night" she whispers.
"Good night" you whisper back....

So I hope you liked it.

And if you have any requests you can always send them to me.

Have a great day/night.

Love you<3