Taking care of you

Hi!

Okay I once asked you what your kinks and Smut preferences were and I put them together in, at the moment, two different chapters.

This is the first.
And it will contain:

Tw- Smut, Mommy Kink, Lactation Kink, Abuse(physical and verbal), homophobia

-------------------

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it" Your mother shouts at you.
"I don't understand how you can be so ungrateful!" You father screamed.

"We gave you food, somewhere to live and we even send you to university to study...and you!", he points at you, "you drop out of university because 'it isn't what you wanted to study' I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU WANT!"
He angrily walks towards you, while you hastily take little steps back.

"We gave you everything, everything you needed. Even most of our precious time! Have you ever thought about us? What shall we say? 'Yes our daughter dropped out of college, because she's too dumb to study and a disappointment for the family'?" You mother hissed at you and tears started to spill.
"I'm sorry but I never wanted to be a lawy-"
*Slap*
"I DON'T CARE!"
*Another slap*

"Be grateful, at least once!"
Your father shoved you to the ground and hit your stomach.
"Ow stop!"

He didn't.

"Please stop! Stop! Please!" More and more punches hit you, while humiliating words were thrown at you by your mother and you just lay there, taking everything. You've fought back more than once and it only got worse.

"Get up! Don't lay there you pathetic thing!" You heard, once the punches stopped and quickly stumbled to your feet, wiping your cheeks.
"Whatever your imagination lets you believe. Being gay, ha! And then your 'depression'." Your parents mimicked you.

"Next weak, you'll go into a hospital for that."
For a short moment you had hope that you could finally get a therapist, but how stupid were you
to believe that?

"They'll fix you. They've cured so many from their so called homosexuality. Disgusting. Not only dumb and ugly, no also disappointing. Loving an old wag!"
"No please! You know what they do in those clinics!" You panicked.
Your mother walks up to you.
"Exactly. This is just what you need, you ungrateful, little slut." She slaps you again.
"Oh are you gonna cry now? Upstairs! Get out of my sight!"
As fast as you could, you ran upstairs.

'I can't stay here! They'll kill me in the clinic'
Quickly you grabbed a bag and put the most important things in there, like your phone, your wallet, clothes, etc.
You've once tried to run away, but back then you didn't have anywhere to go and it ended with you being pushed down the stairs.
Now you do have someone.

Without wasting another moment, you climbed out of the window and out into the rain.
You jumped form the roof, but it wasn't high. You just hoped, they wouldn't hear you.

With pain in the stomach and tears running down your face, you walked/ran for about 20 minutes until you arrived in front of her house.

You ring the doorbell, hoping she's home.
And thank god she was.

Sheila opened the door.
"Y/n wh-"
You run to hug her and she managed ,just in time, to catch you, before you both sink to the floor and you start to cry heavily.

Your upper body lays on her lap and you hug her waist.
Sheila bends down to hold you.
"Okay baby, it's okay, you're safe."
She strokes your head and whispers sweet words to you.
"Please, I can't" you cry into her.
She pulls you up to your feet, cupping your face.
"It's alright baby, you can tell me later. You're completely soaked, how about we take a shower?"
You nod and let her take you upstairs.
There she helps you undress.

When she pulls off your shirt, she gasps and tears up.
"Oh lord. My sweet Darling, what did they do to you?"
You sob. "I- I don't- I can't- I didn't- I-" "Shhh." Sheila pulls you in a hug.

After a while, you get in the shower and she helps you.

After that she gives you one of her white night gowns and she herself slips into one.

"Come here." You slip under the blanket and into her warm embrace.

"You're safe, yeah?" You nod into her, but still tear up.
"Am I ugly? Am I annoying and stupid?"
She gasps.
"What no! Darling you're the most precious woman, I know. You're smart and so so pretty."
You sit up on her lap in lean into her, giving her neck a few gentle kisses.
"What happened?"
You clear your throat.
"They were disappointed at me for not continuing my law-study and then they hit me. They made fun of my mental health and wanted to fix my gay-being by sending me to a clinic. I couldn't stay anymore."
Sheila strokes your head.
"Stay here...I've told you a hundred times to move in."

"I will"
"Great" she whispers and kisses you lovingly.

You move around on her lap and groan, when her thigh brushes against your cunt.
"Is my baby needy?"
"A little." Sheila chuckles.
"Go on then, use Mommy's thigh."
You position yourself, so that your womanhood was hovering over it.

"Can I?" "What? You want my boobs?" You nod.
"Please mommy." Sheila pulls down the strap of her nightgown and you grab her breast.
She pulls up your nightgown and rips your panties away.

Slowly you grind onto her leg, while your mouth sucks on her breast.
"Come on, I know you can move faster." You do as you were told, grinding faster.

The older woman grabs your hips, helping you, while you bite down on her nipple.
She groans, holding your head.
"Are you close baby?" You nod with a groan.

"Go on..." You ride her thigh faster and bring yourself to your climax.

A load moan spills from your lips, once you start to cum. Sheila helps you rode out your high and kisses your side.
"Good baby." She purs and lays you down in her arms once again.
"I love you" you mumble.

"Oh baby I love you too." She kisses your shoulder gently.
"Will you take care of me?"
"Always my Darling."
You cuddle even closer to her, starting to cry into her chest.
"I love you so much, please don't leave."
She calms you.

"I won't, I promise you I won't. My dear Darling."
She cradles you in her arms.

"You want me to calm you?"
You nod.

Sheila pulls out her breast and you latch around it.

"Now sleep."
While slowly sucking, she strokes your head and kisses it multiple times.
"I love you baby" she whispers quietly before you fall asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

Have a great day/night!

Love you<3