Confession

You are at the Collins party, sitting at the bar, sipping on your drink.

You lived with the Collins for two years now. You are Carolyns best friend, when your parents died her mother offered you to live with them and you did. You liked them all but the most Julia. In this two years you got a huge crush on her, she is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen but for her you are just a really good friend. Well you thought so. 

Now you sit here on the bar and see her dancing with another woman. They sway their hips together, dancing really close, nearly kissing. Julia smirked, seeing the woman in her short, sexy dress. They danced and danced and you could feel the blood boil in your veins. When the songs ends she comes to you.

"Hi, wanna dance?" You shake your head. "No thanks, not with you." She looks at you shocked "What? What's wrong?" You laugh. "Oh nothing. Really everything's fine." She shrugs her shoulders and turns to the barkeeper. You just go out on the balcony for fresh air and to go away from all this. You started crying when suddenly you hear footsteps behind you.

"Hey are you okay. I've seen you running out before." It was Carolyn. "Why are you crying?" You run in her arms and cry on her shoulder. "Julia right?" You nod. Carolyn knows everything, you told her a few weeks ago but actually she knew it before by the looks you gave Julia.

"She was dancing with this woman and I- I can't do this anymore. I- I love her so much but she just doesn't notice it." She rubs your back. "Y/n you should tell her. I can't wach this anymore you destroy yourself. Tell her then you know what she feels." You pull back and shake your head. "She doesn't feel anything for sure. Just friends." "God you're so blind! I've seen these looks, how she stares at you all the time. Tell her or I'm gonna do it!" You overhink for a moment then sigh. "Fine! But do you really think she-" "Yes! I'll let you alone now but later you have to tell me what happened okay?" She laughes. "I promise." She hugs you and goes back in to the others.

You stay a bit longer outside to calm yourself down and prepare for telling Julia. Carolyn was right, you should really tell her now. It's been two years. Two years of unrequited love.

You turn around to go back inside when you see Julia standing behind you. "Hi." She looks in your face worried. "Did you cry?" "No. Excuse me I'm going back inside." You walk past her but she grabs your arm and holds you back. "You're not going anywhere before you don't tell me what's wrong with you!" She yells at you. "It was this woman I-" "Huh? I just danced with her. What's wrong about this?" You sigh "You- you're jealous?" You look to the ground, avoiding eye contact. "You are! But why?" You look in her eyes. "Because I- I..." "You what?!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU JULIA" you yell at her, her eyes widen and tears fill your eyes.  "AND BECAUSE I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE, HOW YOU LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN. I GET FUCKING JEALOUS WHEN I SEE THIS!" She stands there shocked, not moving. You run inside to your room, crying hard. 

After a while you hear your door open. You still lay on your bed, sobbing in the pillows, not looking who's there. Probably Carolyn who saw you running in your room.

"I told her Car and she just stood there like she saw a ghost. I told you..she doesn't feel anything for me so why did I even tell her? As if a woman like her would like to be with someone like me. I mean look at her. Her red hair, her soft skin, her plump lips, the way her hips sway when she walks. Everything about her. I love her so much but she doesn't and it makes me sick." You cry out. She sits down on the bed, her hand rests on your thigh.

"But maybe she feels something for you. More than you can imagine. She loves you, she was just too shy to tell you and danced with the woman because she thought you don't love her, to forget how much she actually fell for you but it didn't work because she could never love anyone as much as she loves you."

You put the pillow away, realizing who you just told your feelings.

Julia

She's the one who sits next to you on the bed. Tears in her eyes. You quickly sit up. "I- I didn't mean to say that I-" You stumble over your own words. "I love you Y/n" She says sitting closer to you. She puts her hand on your cheek and pulls you in a soft kiss. Her lips finally on yours what you wanted for so long. When you pull away she looks in your eyes, gently smiling at you. "I loved you for so long Julia." She laughs and pulls you in another kiss. "What about the party?" "Oh I'm sure they don't miss us." She smirks and starts kissing your neck. She was about to open the zipper of your dress when suddenly Carolyn comes in.

"Oh I think there is no need to ask how it went. Have fun guys. I tell the others you were tired and went into bed." She giggles and goes out.

"Julia I'm sorry but I'm really tired." She nods. "Okay as long as I can stay with you tonight." "Of course!"

You both lay in bed, cuddling, your legs tangled. Your head rests on her chest, she kisses your forehead, gently stroking your hair till you fall asleep.