Sugar Mommy

Yes guys I'm still alive

Don't know what to write here but enjoy anyways...

Smut!

You were getting ready for work when your phone beeps.
You button up your blouse and then look at the message.
It was Margaret, your sugar mommy who texted you.

Mommy💸💍: Hey baby girl do you have time today? For lunch?

Y/n: I'm sorry I have to work a lot, there's no time for lunch.
Maybe next week...?

She read the message but didn't respond anymore so you just packed your stuff and went to work.

Time skip

It was now 1pm and you were stressed!
You've already done a lot of paperwork, the most important at first but you still had much more to prepare for your boss's meeting next week.

"Oh man..." you mumble while pulling up another staple of files, working yourself through them.

A knock on the door pulls you out of your trance. "Come in!"
The door opens and in comes Margaret. "Hello Baby" you look at her surprised.
"What are you doing here?"
"Can't I spend some time with my favourite girl?" She walks towards you.
"Come on. I'm taking you out for lunch and then I have a surprise."
You sigh.
"I'd love to but I told you I have so much work."

"Oh baby..." she walks behind your chair.
"I've already talked to your boss" her hand wanders along your shoulders and to your collarbone, griping your throat.
"I've told him what a hard-
working and good girl you are" she licks your neck and your breath hitches.
"I wanted to take you out for lunch. And I always get what I want. Now come" you quickly shut your laptop, grab your things and walk out with her.
She wraps her arm firmly around your waist and helps you in the car.

She told her driver where to go and pulls you closer to her, her hands on your ass and thigh.
"Princess you look so hot in that blouse. And god that skirt, perfectly fitting your ass. I just wanna fuck your brain out of you."
You bit your lip.
She kisses you passionately, shoving her tongue in your mouth.

"We're here" she said as the car came to a hold.
She helped you out and you walked in the most expensive restaurant in the city.
"Ah Margaret good to see you again! Hello young lady!" A waiter greets you both. He leads you to a table in the back.
"Choose whatever you want baby" Margaret tells you while looking through the menu.

After a while the waiter came back with a very expensive wine for you both and took your orders.
While you waited for the food you feel Margaret's bare feet going up your legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Shush! Let me have my fun."

Her left foot even went under your skirt nearing your core and you were just glad that you were alone so nobody could see it.
Your breath hitches, her foot now only centimetres away from your core. But you grabbed her foot and put it down.
"Baby girl you're playing a dangerous game..."
"Please not now..." you begged.
"Fine" she mumbled right before your food came.

After you've ate you got back in the car and drove to her surprise.
"Now baby we're gonna go shopping." "Where?"
"Somewhere where I get to see something I like" she mumbled and starts kissing your neck, gripping your waist.
"I have another surprise" she announces and grabs a black box.
"Open it" she tells you and you do.
Inside was a beautiful silver necklace with a sapphire in the middle of it. "Oh it's beautiful, but wasn't it too expensive?"
She chuckles.
"Nothing is too expensive for me baby. You know that I like to spoil you..."
"Thanks Mommy" you whisper.
She smiles and leaves kisses on your neck again.