I've missed you

Tw: Sexual aussault

You are walking out of the bar down the streets in the cold air. You just came back in town after four long years. You are on your way home when suddenly a strong hand grabs your shoulder.

"Hey Beauty, you were gone so quickly earlier. Why? Don't you wanna have some fun too?" It was the creepy guy who started flirting with you earlier in the bar, asking you to dance. You told him you don't wanna dance and just went away.

"Let me go!" But he doesn't. He grabs you by your waist and pushes you against the wall, covering your mouth with his rough hand. His other hand goes down your body and under your skirt. Tears run down your cheeks, you try to scream but no words come out of your mouth. He kisses your neck roughly, his hands only grip harder on your ass when you try to push him away. He opens his pants and rips your underpants away, opening your legs. You try to get out of his grip again but he doesn't let you go. "Come on don't be like that you little slut. It's gonna be fun." His hands travel up your legs when suddenly someone pushes him away from you.

You hear how they say something  to him but don't understand what. You lean back against the wall, shocked, your breath heavy and you start to cry. You slide down on the cold wall, curling up like a ball. The person comes to you. "Hey uhm are you okay? He's away now."

You immedtiately reconogize that voice. It's a voice you could never forget in your entire life. You slowly look up, your eyes met hers.

"M-marla?" She nods and softly smiles at you.

It was Marla. Your Marla.

The person you loved the most. You were in a relationship four years ago but you broke up. Things didn't really fit anymore and you both decided it was the best. But the break up didn't mean that you stopped loving her. You loved her still, you thought about her every day, you missed her. Her smile, her hugs, her kisses. Everything. And now you are here with her.

You cry when she takes you in her arms and rubs your back. "It's okay. I'm here now, you're safe." You crawl up in her lap when she kisses your forehead. After a while you calm down and your breath gets normal again. "Better now?" You nod when she helps you stand up. "Since when are you back?" "Today"

"Sorry but it's typical you. Just came back and the first thing you do is going to a bar." You slightly chuckle. "You're coming with me." "Thank you." You try to walk but your legs are still shaking. "Come here I help you." She lays your left arm around her neck and her right arm holds your waist. She brings you to her apartment.

The apartment you both moved into once. When you left town you told her she can stay there and she did. She didn't change a single thing. Every room was just as it was once. You sit down on the couch when she brings you a glass of water. "You didn't change anything." She sighs "I wanted to remember on you." You smiled and looked into her eyes.

"I've missed you." She said as she gently strokes your cheek with her hand. "I've missed you too." You take her hand in yours. "Every day. I thought about you. Always. I couldn't forget you." Tears filled your eyes.

"I- I know we broke up but I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every day, every night. I missed you..you and your hugs, your kisses, your smile. Everything about you. I think I still...still love you Marla." Her eyes widen a bit. She then pulls you in for a thight hug. You start to cry, scared of her reaction. "Hey don't cry." She pulls away and leans forward to your face.

"I love you too." She cups your face with her hands and presses her lips to yours. Her soft lips you missed so much. Her hand finds the back of your neck, wanting to pull you closer but pull away.

"I'm sorry I can't. Not after this I-" You cry again. "No I understand it's okay. Come here." She opens her arms and you lay on her chest. "I've missed you so, so much." You snuggled in her chest. "I promise you: No one is hurting you ever again. I love you and I'll never leave you." You nod and she stands up with you around her. Softly carrying you to the bedroom, laying you on the bed. She cuddles up to you and takes your hands in hers, gently stroking it with her thumb.

"Now rest a bit and sleep" she whispers as she kisses your forehead.