Professor

Okay so this was a request from HeheHelenaismybaby
I hope you like it

It's teacherxstudent
I've never written something like that so it isn't the best.

!Smut!

You were currently sitting in the lecture hall, waiting for Dr. Hoffmann, your psychology professor to arrive.
You were in your last semester of the psychology study and soon the exams will start.
Dr. Hoffmann was a great professor, you've learnt much from her and she was really nice but most of all she was very hot.
Over the last two and a half years you've really developed a crush on her.

"Hey Y/n" your best friend and roommate Charlotte interrupts your thoughts when she sits next to you.
"Marc's hosting a party tonight at his. You coming with me?" You roll your eyes.
"Really? You know that I don't really like him. Also I have to study." "Come on it's Friday and you haven't been out for so long."
"I know but I'd like to prepare for the exams.
She shrugs her shoulders.
"Okay well I think I'll sleep over then so don't wait for me."
"I won't" you smirk and pull out your stuff.

"Hottie's coming." Charlotte whispers. You look up and see your professor walk in. "Shut up!"
"Come on you do have a crush" she smirks at you and you look at Dr. Hoffmann once again and see her already looking at you. "You're undressing her with your eyes every lesson....and I might say she does the same." Your eyes widen.
"Yeah well let's get this over with" you mumble when the lesson starts.

Over the three hours you didn't take your eyes off her, only if you had to. It was basically like always.
It was just the way she did simple things like a little joke, writing something on the board or just explaining anything. You really were in love with her.

"Okay that's it for today. What we learned is very important for your exams so please prepare good and don't forget to send me your essays until next Thursday. Now have a nice weekend."

"Oh shit the essay!" "Hey Charl calm down. I can help you if you want..?" She nods and you stand up ready to leave.
"Ms. Y/l/n please stay behind for a moment." You look at Charlotte who's already smirking. "Go and get a good fuck" you slap her shoulder. "What? There's nothing wrong, I'd like to fuck Mr. Munroe if I could." You shake your head and walk to the front while Charlotte leaves.

"Yes professor?" She steps towards you. "I wanted to talk to you about your essay. You were the first student to give it to me and well done. I have to say that it's one of the best essays I've read in the last ten years." You smile.
"Oh wow thank you professor. I feel honoured." She smirks
"Yeah you should. I'm not complimenting many students... but still...there seems to be something that always distracts you in my lessons and I'd like to know what that is." She bites her lip.
You felt brave in that moment and walked closer to her. "You know exactly what's on my mind." She soon was trapped between you and the board. "No. Care to tell me or maybe show me." You look deep into her eyes before pressing your lips to hers in a hungry kiss, your tongue seeking its way into her mouth, fighting for control and also winning it after a few seconds. It was the best feeling you've ever experienced.
When you pull away she breathes heavily.
"You may be a confident and strong woman but now I stand over you." You growl and hand her a letter.
"Come to my apartment, 7:30 sharp. My roommate won't be home." You kiss her cheek before leaving her there with an open mouth.

Time skip

It was now 7pm and you were getting ready. Charlotte was already out so she couldn't ask any questions. You already cooked Dinner and only needed to get dressed now.
You decided on a black jeans and a revealing white blouse
(or whatever outfit you want)
You brush your hair and put on some lip balm.
Once you were done the door bell rings. You quickly run through the hallway and open it. "Hi." You say eyeing her up and down. She was wearing a black dress, which stops mid thigh and was matching her orange hair perfectly.
"Looking good" you whisper and let her in.
You take off her coat and lead her into the kitchen. "I've made some Dinner. Zucchini noodles. I hope that's okay...?" She nods and you both sit on the kitchen counter.