It's alright, I'm right here

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing?
I hope you're fine<3

If not I'm always here to talk

Tw: Depression, Self Harm, Scars, Panic Attack

Please don't read if you feel triggered by those topics and if you are affected and need someone, you can always text me<3

Julia's POV

I was coming home from a long week of work.
The clinic where I was once working ran out of psychologists so they asked me to stay there for a week and assist.

Once I opened the door Liam and Scarlett, my two children run towards me and embrace me in a hug.
"Mommy we've missed you" Scarlett whispers.
"Aww I missed you too princess..."
I pick up Liam and peck his cheek.
"Where's Mama?" I ask them, wondering cause Y/n is always the first to greet me.

"Mama in bed-sad" Liam mumbles, it's adorable how he's always trying to form whole sentences. But what he said caused me to worry.
"Scar what does he mean?" She looks to the floor.
"C'mon tell me" "Uh Mama's really said I think. She didn't smile and she was in bed most of the time.
We were at Grandma's for the last days" she whispers and I pull her in my arms.

The moment she told me I knew what was going on with Y/n. It was getting bad again.

"Okayyy would you like me to call Auntie Rose and Auntie Daphne so that they can spend the day with you?" The children nod and I quickly call them to tell that I'm bringing the kids over.
Then I walk upstairs to pack their back.

The house looks quite normal as if nobody has touched anything for a while, the food in the fridge is nearly the same as a week ago.

After packing for the children I look into our bedroom to see Y/n sleeping.
The room looks messier than the rest of the house, clothes laying everywhere, the perfumes and all the makeup from the dresser thrown down on the floor and not to forget Y/n...her nose is red and she has dark circles under her eyes. Her hair is messy while, she wears one of my hoodies and sleeps on my side of the bed.

I quickly get downstairs again to bring the children to Rose and Daphne. On my way home my thoughts circle only around Y/n and her current state.
Guilt making its way up in my mind for not being there for her and not noticing that she needs me.
Back at home I found her still sleeping so I decide to quietly clean up the mess a bit.
I start by placing the makeup and perfumes back on the dresser just so they're out of my way before folding the clothes and putting them back in the wardrobe.
When I was finished with that half an hour had passed.

I walk back over to the bed, making sure Y/n was alright when I saw laying there with her eyes open, staring against the wall.

Y/n' s POV

When you woke up you hear shuffling behind you but actually you didn't care.
You roll to the side and stare at the
grey wall.
You hear footsteps and a voice but you were in your own little bubble, it all seemed so surreal.
"Y/n? Y/n Darling?" The voice was fading...that was until a hand gently touched your shoulder and pulled you back to reality.
"Hey my sweet pie, it's okay it's just me..." you turn your head and see your wife standing there in all her glory while you probably looked like the biggest wreck.
"Can you sit up for me" you slightly nod and start moving.
Then you remember.
"The children!" You say a little louder this time.
"Don't worry they're with Rose and Daphne. It's alright. They were just worried about you."
"I- thank you" She nods. "Do you need anything?"

"No I- I just- I don't want anything- I just-" you tear up. "Oh Darling- can I touch- hug you?" You nod and Julia sits down next to you to take you in her arms.
Her hug feels so comforting, it's the one and only thing you've longed for in those dark last days.
"Oh my little girl" she kisses your forehead and you sob quietly.
You stay in her arms for a little while longer before she pulls away.
"Do you want to tell me about it?"
Julia asks, stroking your cheek.
"It- it got bad again. I tried-" you sniff. "I tried to stay strong and avoid those feelings and bad thoughts but I- i couldn't after two days and I got so angry at myself..."
"Oh baby why didn't you tell me?"
You take a moment to answer.
"You said that it was an urgency and that they needed you. There are people feeling worse than me and they need you more..."