My Lover's wife

Tw: Men, slight Smut, Abusive Relationship

The car stopped in front of a big mansion.
It was white with a big garden in the front. You could only imagine an even bigger one in the back.
Next to it were two big garages, which would fit at least four cars in it.
You took your time to admire the big home when a voice pulled you out of your thoughts.
"You like my house baby?"
You turn to look at James and smile. "Yes it's pretty big."

He kisses your hand and gets out of the car.
James opens your door and helps you out. "Wait here I'm just gonna get the car in the garage." A quick kiss was pressed to your lips before he was gone for a few moments.
Once he was back, he pulled you in by your waist, his hand wandering down to your ass.

He opened the big black door and pulled you inside.
"Wanna repeat last night?" You smirk. "Of course that's what I'm here for." You press a kiss to his lips. "A drink first?" He asks.
"Sure." You walk through the big hall through what seemed like the living room to the bar.
"What would you like princess?"
"Whatever you drink."

He was about to pour something into a glass when your hear footsteps and a blonde woman walks in. She was a bit smaller than you and very, very pretty.
She had blonde curly hair, which had glasses on too of it and brown eyes. Black pants and a white blouse were hugging all her curves perfectly fine.
Once she saw you, her eyes widen.

"Darling who's that?" You ask James.
He turns to look at the woman and back to you.
"Oh uh that's just my wife."
You look back at the blonde and see anger and sadness in her eyes.

You were speechless.
You knew James was a player, he was a handsome man but you didn't know he was married.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" You yelled. You were more than mad at him and more than sorry for his wife.
"What an asshole are you to fucking cheat on your wife and then even bring me home with you?! If I knew this I would've never let myself into this."

You saw James' expression change. He was angry but not at you.
He walked towards his wife and pulled her away into another room.
You heard screams and cries.
James shouting at his wife for ruining everything and her shouting back.
Suddenly you hear a bang and everything went quiet.
You didn't know how to react or what to do, you just waited.
Then you saw James walking out of the front door and a few minutes later how he drove away.

Slowly you walked towards the other room where you heard sniffles. You softly knock and walk in.
The blonde sat on the floor with her hands above her face.
"Hey uhm are you okay?"
She looked up, her mascara was smudged and her cheek was red.
"Get out!" She yelled.
"No I won't. You're hurt, let me help you." "I don't need your help! It's not the first time! Just let me alone!"
"Alright, I can't do anything if you won't let me. I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I didn't know he was married or in a relationship. He didn't wear a ring when I got to know him. I'm sorry." You sigh and walk out of the door.

Two days later

You were walking through the city when your phone started ringing.
It was an unknown number, still you picked up.
"Hello?" "Hi uhm is this Y/n?" you hear a woman say.
"Yes and who are you?" You hear sniffles.
"I'm Rose. James' wife. I wanted to apologise for being so mean to you the other day. Could we maybe meet up?"
You were quite surprised to hear from her. "Sure when?"
"At 4 pm today. At mine?"
"Yeah see you later."
"Bye."

Later that day

You were standing in front of the big black door. You took a deep breath and then rang the bell.

It took her a few minutes to open the door but once she saw you she seemed relieved. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a light blue blouse. Her hair was in a bun, she looked absolutely stunning.
"Hi, come in." She let you in and walked you to the living room.
You haven't seen it in detail before but as everything in the mansion, it was huge.