I just want someone to love me Part 2

!Smut!

It was about a month ago that you told Iracebeth you loved her and you are glad you did cause you couldn't be happier right now. You loved her every day more, you didn't care if some people still feared her or thought that this isn't natural what you have. 

You were watering the plants in your garden(your own little garden was a gift from Iracebeth) when Mirana runs to you with a worried look. "Y/n I need your help!" You turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Have you noticed that Iracebeth barely eats? She hasn't left her room all day and I heard her crying before..." You nod. "I'm gonna talk to her"

You run to her room as fast as you can you knock on the door before entering. She sits on the bed her face with a tear stained face. "Honey what's wrong?" You pull her into your arms as she sobs into your neck. "You don't love me!" "What of course I do what makes you think that?"

"You- you always spend so much time with Mirana and also who would love someone like me? Look at me...people fear me, I have the biggest head of all, I am a bad person and I'm ugly..." You gently caress her face.

"No, no, no Mirana is a good friend I love only you and I love you the way you are, no matter what people think or what you look like. You are beautiful to me no matter what." You kiss her softly. "Also I have more to kiss if your head is a little bigger" you kiss all over her face, she weakly smiles. "Now don't cry hm? I planted a rose for you in the garden and it's the most beautiful flower I've ever seen just as you." She giggles and you peck her lips. "And now you need to eat something"

Timeskip half an hour later

She sits between your legs, your arms wrapped tightly around her. "Please don't ever think something like that again." She nods as you feel her hand running up and down your thighs. You look down and see her smirking at you. You kiss her neck softly before turning her around so she's straddling your waist. But then she stops. "I- i've never done this before and I- are you mad now?" "Of course not and you don't have to if you don't want to.." "But I want it!"

"Fine just enjoy it okay?"

She nods and you gently lay her down and start to pull her dress of while your lips place gentle kisses on her neck. Once she was completely naked you take your time to admire her body but she covers herself. You slowly pull her hands away.

"Please let me see you, I won't judge you..." She takes them away and you give her a warm smile. "You shouldn't hide this my Love" you attach your lips once again to her neck, moving down to her collarbone. Her breath gets heavy as you start to massage her breasts, squeezing her now hard nipples between your fingers.

You kiss down her abdomen and to her core. Your hands wander over her thighs, you place a soft kiss on her clit and hear her whimper. You look up into her eyes. "Are you okay with this? Are you ready?" She nods with a pleading look on her face.

Almost immediately you start to suck on her clit, twirling it with your tongue. She inhales sharp and grabs the bedsheets. 

You replace your mouth with your fingers to circle her clit in small circles. You look up and see her chest rising and falling and hear her whimpering quietly. You see the pleassure and excitement in her face overhelming her, it was something she never felt, she is experiencing this for the first time but she's loving it.

"You don't need to hold back your moans, I'd like to hear them..." You smirk up to her. She lets out a loud moan as you go faster by circling her clit.

"Can you- can you please do that again with your lips?" You suck on her clit again. "You mean like this?" Your words send vibrations through her body.

She arches her back and with a few more sucks she releases all over. You kiss your way up her body to her face. She tries to catch her breath while you clean her up.

"Y/n that was amazing" She kisses you softly. "I love you" you pull the covers over you both and pull her in your arms.  "I love you too." She smiles as she burries her face in your neck. She bites her lip. "Can we do that again sometime?" "Of course my Love...we could use fingers the next time..." She smirks at you and nods as she lets her head fall into the pillows.

"You're so beautiful." Her eyes tear up. "You too."

You wrap your arms aroun each others and fall asleep after a while.

Okay here is part 2 I tried my best, hope you like it.

Also I have a question for you all:

I'm planning on a new book with also other actresses and their characters for example Cate Blanchett....let me know if you're interested in something like that 💖