I just want someone to love me

So this is basically written after the movies so Iracebeth isn't the evil one anymore

You and Iracebeth were walking through her big garden.

You were her only friend when you were younger and you're still the closest one to her except for her sister. But then she became the Red Queen, she completely changed, you went different ways and haven't seen her for many years. You lived with her sister since you didn't have any family. Iracebeth wasn't really happy about that. But she changed after all the things with Alice, she has recognized that here sister never hated her and always loved her, that she was and will always be there for her as well as you.

Once you were her only friend now you were the one who loves her, really loves not only as friends. It was strange, over the years you realised how much you missed her.

You shiver once you sit down on a bench and the cold air hits your face. You glance over at her and notice her teary eyes. "What's wrong?" You ask taking her hand in yours. "It's just..." she looks at you with a sad face. "I feel lonely I- i have no one to love me like...you know, really love me not like Mirana or you." She cried on your shoulder as you hug her.
"Stayne just used me, Mirana loves me as a sister and she is beautiful, talented, everybody loves her and then there's me. And you...you love me as a friend.....unfortunately" she whispers the last word, thinking you wouldn't hear it but you did.

"I- no you're really beautiful and talented believe me." You reassure her by rubbing small circles on her back. "If you only knew.." She pulls away. "Knew what?" That's when you realise you had thought out loud.

"Uhm I-" you sigh. "I don't really just see you as a friend actually." She looks up at you, hope in her eyes. "Does that mean you-" You interrupt her. "I love you and not as a friend I really fell for you but I never told you I was scared of your reaction." You look away as your eyes fill with tears and your body still shivering. "I- uhm" she tries to say something but couldn't form a sentence.

"I understand" you stand up, ready to walk away when she pulls you back to sit down again, pressing her lips gently to yours, cupping your face with her hands. A smile forms on her lips as she pulls away. "I just want someone to love me." You smile. "I do really" you whisper. "I love you Y/n." "And I love you." "Please don't ever leave me." She sobs.

"I won't I promise. You are MY queen, no one else is..."

She hugs you tightly. "God you're cold." She opens her big coat, pulling you to her. You rest your head on her shoulder, just sitting there in comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Dinner must be ready soon, we should probably go inside." You nod and walk inside. You see Mirana in one of the hallways.

"Hello you two, what are you so happy about?" You smirk at each other when Mirana gasps. "So you have finally told her huh?" She asks you now also with a smirk on her lips. You nod, blushing. "Wait you knew all the time?!" Mirana nods at her sister. "Why didn't you tell me, you also knew about my crush on her!" "Wait so you knew we both were in love with each other?"

"Yes, but I wanted you both to confess your feelings for each other without me doing anything and see... it worked." She giggled while walking away.

"Well she is right." You both start laughing. "We should go I'm hungry" you say rubbing your belly. She pulls you in a loving kiss before linking you arm with hers and walking to the dining room....