Finally back

!SMUT!

You are laying in your bed alone, snuggling into one of Elizabeth's shirts. You and Elizabeth had been in a relationship for two years but she flew away two weeks ago to film for her new movie. Actually you always travelled with her but not this time. A big mistake cause you loved her so much and now missed her even more. So you call her, it rings a few times until she picks up.

"Hi Baby, how are you? I miss you!"

"I'm fine and I miss you too my Love but I'll be back soon. Only a week and then I'll be there" she chuckles.

"What's so funny?" She clears her throat

"Hm? Oh nothing I'm just happy to see you again soon."

"I can't wait to have you in my arms again." 

"Me too but I need to go now, it's a hard day tomorrow. Love you"

"Okay baby Love you too!" You blow a kiss into your phone and hang up.

You lay back in bed, snuggling again in her shirt as you fall asleep....

You come home the next day from shopping. You put the things in the fridge. You sigh and look over at the kitchen table, frowning your eyebrows when you see flowers standing on it. You walk over to it, smelling on them. Your favourite flowers. You see a card, sticking between them.

Hi my beautiful girl,

hope you like the flowers. Only a little suprise for you. If you'd like to have a bigger suprise I would look into the living room.

Love you!

You walk over in the living room, not knowing what expects you there. You smile happily when you see Elizabeth sitting on the couch.

"Baby!" You yell and run over to her when she stands up. She hugs you tightly when you start to cry. She sits down with you on her lap when she kisses you passionate. "Why are you crying my Love?" "Nothing special I just missed you so much" She kisses your tears away. "Don't cry I'm not here to see you crying." You sit up and face her

"But I thought you wanted to come back in a week...." "Well that was a lie. We finished filming yesterday but still it was very stressful. I hadn't time to relax and I barely slept." She laughs. Oh how you love her laugh and especially how you missed it. "God how much I've missed you. The bed was empty all the time and I couldn't cuddle with you!" You pouted. "Aww I missed you too." You sit and on her lap and cuddle for a few minutes when she starts kissing your neck.

"I missed this" you breathe out, enjoying her neck kisses. "Well  I am here now soooo we could use this time" "We have all day." You swing your hands around her neck when she picks you up and walks upstairs to the bedroom, still kissing your neck. She throws you on the bed, laying on top of you but you had completely other plans so you flipped her over. She was now laying under you, you full in charge. "Since it was so stressful let me help you relax now. Just enjoy it baby." You kiss her roughly then her neck, going down to her collarbone. "Take them off" you order pointing to her clothes. She nods and does as you said while you do the same. She stares at you all the time.

"Aww missed my body so much hm?" She blushes. You lay her back down, kissing down her stomach but skipping the place where she needs you the most. You kiss up her legs while your one hand squeezes her breast. You position yourself between her legs and give her wet clit a lick. She moans your name and you could feel how she gets wetter by every lick you give her. She moans out loud when you pull back. "What-" Without any warning you shove two fingers straight inside her. She screams from the sudden pleasure that overhelmes her body. You keep thrusting your fingers in and out of her. Her hands grip the sheets when she bites her lips, trying to hold her orgasm back. "It's okay you can cum." Soon after you said that her back arches. Screaming your name followed by loud moans, she comes all over your fingers, being a moaning mess. You put her liquids on your finger and bring them up to her mouth. "Open and suck!" She opens her mouth and sucks on your fingers, moaning at the taste of herself. You bent back down to her core, licking her clean, she moans again. "You taste so good baby!" She hums in response, still trying to catch her breath.

"God you really needed it, didn't you?" You ask smirking when you lay next to her. She nods and snuggles up in your arms. "I missed you, I missed this and especially your hugs." You wrap your arms around her. "Me too. And next time I'm coming with you for sure. And now you should rest a bit. You barely slept."

She nods as you kiss her forehead. Soon after she falls asleep while you rub her back gently.

"Sleep well Baby"

I'm back, hope you liked it. Gonna update more the next week

Also I'm thinking about making a new book just about One-shots of Rose's and Y/n's family