1

The room was dimly lit with candles surrounding it, most of them were already fading. In the centre of the luxurious room sat a girl, her lean body was perched on the sofa as she typed on her laptop. Her eyes were glued to the screen as she kept typing with her fingers, once in a while she would lick her other hand where a little nutella was smudged. In other circumstances she would have been disgusted by her behaviour but right now her number one priority was typing.

Occasionally her dark black eyes would wander around the room with a dazed look as her long and thick eyebrows would blink around as if trying to reminisce a forgotten memory from the past. Then her pink lips will arrange in a smile as she mumbled things like:

Yes, I love you my bully.

I am your nerd. Always and Forever.

She would giggle mischievously in between as if she was doing a crime and then with a satisfied smile sigh loudly.

"With this the nerd and the bully comes to an end" The girl said her eyes shining as she scooped out nutella from the jar licking the spoon. Her eyes went to the shelf perched beside the table. Walking towards it she stood there admiring the books on it.

1) Taming the wild girl

2)Sweet love

3) Forget me (not)

4) First Love

The last one was a bestseller and won ten awards in total. The name of the writer was written at the end.

Su yan

Her doll eyes were staring at her name as if this was the first time she has seen her name on the beautiful blue cover of the book. Her small fingers caressed the name, her name as she looked at it dreamily. Her name was written elegantly with purple glittery font, just as she demanded. Pink, purple and blue were always her favourite colour. They made her happy and according to her therapist these colours had the power to heal her.

Her walls were painted purple, with pink curtains and blue carpets. To a normal person this room would appear as if a unicorn has invaded it. But for Su yan it was a part of her dream world. And these stories were her lifeline. 'Happily Ever Afters' and sweet love were the only medicine that could heal her disorder.

Her phone buzzed suddenly as she looked at the screen. On the screen a name was written. The name that made dread boil inside her, it always frightened her whenever her agent called her.

Her fingers trembled as she took a deep breath and picked up the call.

"Yanner did you complete your book, it's been three week since you promised to complete it. You should stop stalling and focus on your work instead of watching those stupid kpop-"

"I have completed the book" She said, stopping Lillah midway. Su yan sighed in relief when the dumb agent quietened. Honestly this was what terrified her, people screaming at her and pointing at her flaws. She already had ample flaws and disorders that she needed to fix and when Lillah called her normal routine a flaw, it always made her hate herself more.

The line was silent for a moment then her voice shrieked out which made Su yan stumble back.

"REALLY? And you are telling me now. Wow, just a minute ago the publisher called and such nasty words to me. You should try being more responsible Yanner"

The voice went on as Su yan twirled her fingers nervously around the cordless wire trembling a little. Her pale face was flushed red as her eyes were wide open in panic. They were searching around the room for something that would calm down the emotions bubbling from inside her. Then her eyes went to the baloon on the wall and she stared at it as if it was Lillah's head.

"Ahhh. Yanner what should I do with you" She sighed loudly and continued "Alright I have a condition this time if I edit and translate your work"

"What?" Su yan asked softly her thin frame taking support from the door beside her as she thought about the possible scheme her clever agent was trying to tangle her into.

"Well this is hard, but this time I will design your cover"

"Noooo", Su yan shook her head.   Her possessive attitude was one of her major weaknesses. The cover, index and editing was approved by Su yan before it got published. She always turned into a freak whenever her books went for editing to a foreign author.

"Seriously, Yanner the covers you make are disgusting. I always told you people get attracted by the cover. Your writing is great but the covers aren't"

Su yan knew her covers were very subtle and not that eye catchy. But that was because she loved neatness and hated getting a copyright from designers so all her covers were original handmade designs done by her.

"Give me a week. I promise to make a better cover this time around" Su yan pleaded, there was a click from other side.

"As you wish. But remember you have a week, don't procrastinate by ogling Jimin or those anime men", She said with a warning tone.

Su yan nodded and then realised it was a phone call.

"Yes, I promise" Then the call went off from the other side.

Su yan slid down on the ground with a confused expression as she tried to seek inspiration from around the room. Looking at her books she opened a random page and read the first line.

"Julie was crying as she followed Ryan's car to the dimly lit lane. Then she hiccuped as she realised it was a bar. She parked the car slightly away from the bar and followed him inside. Ryan was alone as he went inside the VIP room. Julie thought all the possible scenarios of him and a girl. Tears dropped as anxiousness kicked in. She saw a waitress and an idea clicked into her brain. Rushing to the store room she found a spare uniform and a mask. Covering her face and changing into the uniform she exited the store room. Taking in a deep breath she arranged her nerves and plastering a fake smile she entered the room. Her eyes widened when she saw the handsome men sitting inside. Their features were godly..."

"Yes bar. I should go there to find inspiration" Su yan clapped her hands making her blunt bangs fall on her eyes. Taking the clip from the counter she roughly tied her hair in a bun. And carrying her art bag and a coat she left her house to seek inspiration from godly men of the bar.

***

This was chapter 1.

Did you like it?

Vote, Share and Comment.

And I love you guys❤️