Bonus Short 1: Shit*y man

Earlier I had planned to make a sequel to this book but I changed my plans. This book is first in part of Psychotic Series and maybe would be the most favorite for the readers. Su Yan is the only protagonist who would be loved in spite of being in a negative role. I have planned to write this bonus series as a closure to her story for me and my writers. I don't to leave you all hanging.

Facts:

"Xavier was supposed to be another love interest in the story and I had planned to introduce him as Luce's story. But as I wrote down Su Yan's character I realised that she isn't the type of girl to get to attracted to anyone. She wouldn't even consider Xavier as her friend at this stage of life."

***

Blood dripped down his throat as he screamed in pain the steel rod laid on the ground, his body marked with wounds. His eyes were unfocused as he tried to glare at the person who enjoyed his misery so far. The figure laughed loudly making the wounded man realise it was a woman. He didn't know which woman  was this but in his mind he promised himself to not leave her alive as soon he gets out of here. 

 His rage rose to a new level as he realised a woman, a weak little woman has caused him this amount of pain. It was burning  him, the rage boiled inside him as a new wave of energy suddenly took over and he crawled towards her. The woman froze as he embraced her leg and taking her by surprise made her fall on her face. as soon as she fell he hovered above her body.

"I love it when woman are whimpering below me in pain", He whispered in her ears blood dripping from his mouth into her ears.  Yan'er felt her eyes burning as all the past trauma out took her calm state and the next moment that disgusting man laid on the ground his eyes on the ceiling unmoving. She had twisted his neck and then her pocket knife came out.  

She caressed the hand that had r**ed countless woman before and without thinking twice she started butchering it in anger. The body of the man now looked like it was her uncle's the same man who had murdered her sister brutally. The man who single handedly murdered destroyed her entire childhood, snatched her innocence and turned her into a cold blooded murderer. She was heaving loudly as his hands dripped blood then she her world blurred and she lost her conciousness. 

Few moments later she woke up and found herself lying on her sofa in her nightdress. She found a note near her, it read:

Your work is done ma'am.

-Xavier.

She smiled and sighed in relief, her towering guilt collapsed and she felt immense joy as she imagined the woman's grief finally lessening when the news of her r*pist reached her ears. This would certainly let her move on from the incident much easier. 

***

This was first part of the bonus.

Next part wile be in Luce's P.O.V:

1)     Shi*ty man

1.5) Luce