3

It's true, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A creative person can find beauty within anything deemed ugly or unsightly. Su yan had sharp eyes, she could see the girl's beautiful wrist as she clutched on the man's broad back. She was crying slightly, apologizing for being clingy. But the devil remained silent.

Su yan observed the girl's sharp features which were illuminated by the moon. The girl had sharp eyes like those of an eagle, enhanced by her thick eyebrows. Her lashes were the ones that attracted her the most as little tears unwillingly dropped from her eyes making her long lashes sway like the leaves on a windy day.

Her long hair untied as she begged the man to reach her knees making Su yan gasp. It was such a breathtaking site that she had the urge to draw a portrait of these otherworldly creatures. The sharp contrast in their attitude and features added essence to the breathtaking scenery.

The man was heartless, his demeanour remained the same as before. As the beauty begged him to love her back. Her large eagle-shaped eyes held innocence and patience as she waited for the cold man's heart to melt. Her black hair veiled her face as she pitifully cried. Once in a while wind would caress away the tears of the girl as they sticker to her face like shining stars.

Su yan was enchanted by the scene in front of her. The cloud cried little tears as the moon darkened the already sad night. Yanner wiped a tear that escaped from her eyes and cursed the evil man for being so harsh on the beauty. Her hands were clenched around the sketchbook as she bit her nails trying to capture the beautiful moments with her doll eyes.

That's when her phone buzzed and startled her.

"Who's there?" The man turned around finally and that's when her mouth hung open in shock.

Her eyes checked him out as her hand went to wipe the none existent drool on her lips. The breathtaking man was squinting his eyes trying to read her. Unconsciously Su yan's hand lifted to the phone and captured a picture of the godly man. His name suited him, Lucifer. He could truly make anyone sin for him. Any girl would be happy to enter the burning hell for this man. His lean nose appeared from behind his blunt bang as he glared at her phone. His glare was deathly but captivating. Su yan unconsciously clicked another photo of the man as he strode closer to her. His eyes were staring at her as if she was a nuisance, but well she didn't care as her work and this man was her number one priority. She kept clicking pictures of him walking backwards. Her legs felt mushy as she stared at his beautiful blue eyes that could inspire gods. If he was the devil then she would be eager to follow him to hell.

Those blue eyes had a speck of violet in them, Su yan noticed. His platinum blonde hair covered half of his face and a broody look that made her squeal as she captured the beautiful's face in her lens.

"Stop", The man said halting her from taking another step. Her wide eyes blinked as his order recollected in her brain, a frown replaced the confused expression as she looked back. And well that was a grave mistake on her part.

She was an inch away from the long stairs and when she angled uncomfortably to look behind her, she lost her balance. Her eyes widened as she clutched her phone in desperation, just as her eyes closed in an attempt to not look at her body tumbling down. A warm hand caught her wrist pulling her sharply to someone's chest.

Her big eyes reopened connecting with light blue eyes. His eyes were sparkling reading hers as the wind blew her hair in between their faces. Her soft hair entered her eyes slapping her face as she tucked them back.

Then she realised her hands were still encased in his. They were filled with callouses in contrast to her soft skin. As if those hands have done huge labour work in the past. There was no blemish on his milky white skin. She would have deemed as a handsome man if he didn't have such a deathly expression on his face.

"Who are you?", He enquired raising a brow at her. She trembled slightly in fear as the rain fell on her heavily. Her wet hair starting to stick on her face.

"I..." An awkward laugh left her mouth as she stared at him and the woman behind who has been quiet since she was revealed.

"Why were you eavesdropping on me?" He asked casually placing his hands behind his back. His posture intimidating Su yan as she tried to dispatch herself from the awkward situation.

"So you don't even consider me as a person?" A voice interrupted his interrogation. He turned towards the person who said it and Su yan took it as a chance to escape.

***

So this is chapter 3.

I hope you liked it.

Vote, Share and Comment

And I love you guys🌹