Epilogue

It was dark as light filtered in the tiny cell. The man sighed as his blue eyes twinkled staring at the wall in boredom. It has been three months since the day he gave his confession for murdering the seven convicts. He never uttered Yanner's name and since he was an undercover cop they wanted to hide his name for media. That's why he was called Xavier on his request.

The man became a national hero for eliminating the vile monsters, the police protected. They were angry but Luce didn't care. He only did this for Yanner, she didn't deserve any more punishment in her life. She had already paid for her father's sin all her life. And now he set her free from Xavier as well.

He only wished to see her after his prison time is over after seven years. Luce imagined her black eyes as she looked at him with love. He loved her more than she could imagine.

He sang the song Yanner always danced to, closing his eyes he imagined her sitting beside him and singing.

’m sorry, but what are you asking me?
I’m confused by the light in your eyes
Mamamoo, mamamoo, there’s Mr. Ambiguous
Don’t just glance over, come to me

Shh! What are you interested in now?

There is a boy, hello, Mr. Ambiguous
I’m caught in your trap, your lack of affection
Mamamoo, mamamoo, there’s Mr. Ambiguous
Don’t pierce me, commit yourself

***

Yanner played with the pinky kissing it. Her eyes shone with love as she stared at those blue eyes with love. Playing with her black hair, she called out the name.

"Da Xia"

On hearing it the little girl laughed gurgling the saliva as Yanner cooed at her. Her doe shaped blue eyes were pulling her in as Yanner rested her head on the kid's tiny face.

"My hero", She called out looking at the tiny being as it blinked and smiled at her. The baby was energetic as she talked to her mother, who played along. Speaking a unique language, soon the tiny hero got tired and started dozing off.

Yanner stared at the baby with love as she felt her heart melt. The walls of her room were painted green this time. She preferred to sleep with the baby as her crying made Yanner incredibly nervous just like any other mother.

She suffered from PTSD soon after giving birth, a depression that made her anxious around the girl. But with time and therapy she came out of it. Now she was back on her job being a romance writer and editor of fashion magazines. She was even on one of the billboards in the city with her book 'Me and You'. Along with this she was a famous cinema director, reviving old plays and recreating them in their former beauties.

She knew she was talented since the beginning but Da Xia made her strong enough to stand up for herself. She helped her recover from heartbreak, loneliness and even self hate at one point. It was a shock to her in the beginning but when the news hit her, Yanner knew she had to get her life back to track. For Da Xia she started her medication once again, started eating well and trying to make herself happy so that Da Xia would could experience the happiness in her world.

The cute little girl was maybe a parting gift from Luce. She made her smile and filled the hollow in her heart. This made her wonder, was this the love those novels mentioned? Because this was definitely the love that cured her somehow, the love which gave her the reason to live and love. She could imagine the girl growing up and transforming into the mini version of herself.

This was how motherly love felt she realised. The love she grew up deprived off because of her father. Turns out her mother was murdered with Luce's father, she didn't commit suicide. It was her father all along.

She often visited him to see how prison life affected the greedy man. And it was worse each time she went.

She wanted to meet Xavier as well but was always denied by the guards. So she wrote letters to him mentioning about her life and he wrote back.

The name Da Xia was his suggestion meaning hero so she agreed. When the baby was born she sent him a picture and then his letters stopped coming. She missed Xavier a lot. But she couldn't meet him till the next six years.

She missed one more person. And was constantly reminded of him by Da Xia. She was a reflection of her father, Su Yan wondered how would Luce react when he finally meets his daughter. Would he cry or laugh and hug her?

She wished he would come back or at least check his messages. Yanner knew how fathers were important for a kids life. She didn't wanted to deprive Da Xia of any fatherly love. Yanner wished to give her daughter the best childhood with no bad guys or deaths.

Yanner didn't read those fairy tales to her daughter. Because she knew those Prince never stayed forever. Instead she read her stories of Queens and smiled when her little girl laughed at the end of every tale.

She narrated one of her stories as the little girl played with her feets.

"Da Xia was a strong girl with a kind heart. She wad an independent spirit in the town of Capewood, her beautiful smile had charmed the people and everyone respected her. The girl lived in a small cottage by herself as she enjoyed solitude. That was the day when she heard cute growling voices from outside. She slowly opened the door and locked eyes with brown ones. The small creature barked happily on meeting her and Xia felt the same as she approached him. She stroked his fur as he nestled into her arms.

" Xavy", She named it after het godfather Xavier.