6

Yanner had issues.

Issues that may sound laughable and unreasonable to others. But they affected her as a person. Her insecurity and social anxiety always held her back like a reign from enjoying her life. She wished to enjoy her life like other girls instead of sitting on her bed and editing 5000 words daily.

Writing is her passion, something she loves to do. But the criticism that comes with it is simply hard to handle. She remembers crying for hours when her agent told her how trash her first draft was. She sat with her as Lillah ridiculed the main character and writing style of the novel.

It broke her spirit. And she abandoned that work of hers as she lost the motivation.

Now it doesn't bother her much as she knew Lillah was a bitch.

She is rude, arrogant and ruthless.

She didn't care if Lillah insults her work in front of the director.

Yes, she doesn't care.

She reassured herself as she stood outside the meeting room. Her hands were shivering as she tried to maintain a tough composure and with a strong will entered the meeting room.

Her eyes recognised the director immediately. Her heart was in her throat as she realised he was prettier in person. His eyes were on the folder as he sat there like a god from another dimension. They were shining like jade. His small lips concealed those shining teeth that always made Su yan squeal in his dramas.

Kim Jeeyo Ni. The director and actor of the upcoming film by elite production.

He was drool-worthy. She felt the sudden urge to sketch him. But she controlled it and taking a deep breath walked towards the table.

Surprisingly none of the other staff noticed Su Yan drooling at her idol just a moment ago. It could be because they too were busy gawking at the handsome prince. As she sat down everyone stopped chattering. It made her nervous. Casually sitting back she smiled at her agent who returned it with a glare.

It was worse already.

Tapping her feet on the floor she glanced at the editors, especially Mona who couldn't stop sighing every second. Her eyes were on his black midnight hair which contrasted with his fair glass skin. His skin looked almost unreal as if it lacked pores.

She could feel the awkwardness in the air and Kim Jeeyo Ni shifting every other moment. Pissed at their blatant eye raping.

Lillah cleared her throat and slammed some files on the table, which brought all of their attention to her. Her brown eyes were filled with irritation as she calmly looked around the conference room. Her blouse was slightly tucked out of our skirt as she leaned against the wall rather unprofessionally and scanned the room until her eyes fell on me.

"Yanner do you know what the plotline of the play is going to be?" She questioned. Su Yan shook her head maintaining eye contact with Lillah. Her eyes held confusion as she tried to remember if Lillah sent her any message regarding them as Yanner was pretty clueless about the whole plotline.

"Wow. The play starts in a month and our writer doesn't even know what it is about", She said looking around the room and muttering the word 'Disgusting' under her breath.

Su Yan could feel the anxiety kick in as she crushed her palm with her thumb under the desk to maintain a normal expression. This was exactly how all her meetings went. With Lillah shaming her enough to make the writers realise how incompetent she was. And she had to play it cool and laugh it off.

"Bring me the file", A voice that Su Yan could even recognise in her dreams ordered. It was raspy and smooth as honey. If Lillah hasn't insulted her a moment ago she would have sighed loudly like Mona.

The file was passed on, and with his long fingers he read the plot out.

"She was undesirable, a burden. She knew why her mom abandoned her or why the colleagues sneered at her. Her cooking was exceptional, her heart was pure and untainted. Until all the troubles came knocking on her door. And let me tell you those problems were way heavier than her..." He trailed off.

The last line made Su Yan cringe.

"Who wrote this plotline?" He questioned, his voice smooth but lacked the sweet texture. He was pissed and for a good reason.

"I did", Lillah proudly replied.

"Change it", He said flipping the file towards her. She could see the anger shining in her irises then fading away as she suddenly glanced at Yanner.

"I will. And let me tell you how sorry I am on behalf of Yanner's carelessness. If she wasn't busy stalking her favourite band-", Su Yan ring tone cut her off.

Ah yeah, ay yeah!

Chakan eolgure
geureochi mothan taedo
Ganyeorin mommae sok
garyeojin volumeeun du baero
Geochimeopsi jikjin
guji bojin anchi nunchi
Black hamyeon Pink urin
yeppeujanghan Savage

I keep it lit
like a matchstick
Bitch, I'm a star,
but no patrick
I'm getting cake,
that's a fact, check
Hold on a roll like grad jet
These smart mouths bring dumb heat
Like ICE-T, I'm OG
I'm demon like I-T
Got more juice than Hi-C

'Kill me' Su Yan screamed inside her head as she switched off the phone. She didn't dare to look at their face as she apologized.

"We want the script ready till next week", Her idol said standing up and taking the coat that was draped around the chair with him. There was silence as he walked away with his secretary in tow.

They watched them and held in their breaths as they could feel her wrath building up. Lillah was fuming as she almost dragged Su Yan to her office.

"Yanner this is it", She said her tone revealing the anger.

" Okay?" Su Yan asked not sure what should her response be.

"This is your last chance if you didn't write a decent plot within a week, then this screenplay will be passed on to a more capable writer. Do you get it?" Her tone was sharp and scary as she glared at Su Yan. She nodded and was about to walk away when she noticed Lillah's hands.

More like a hand. She had long fingers and nicely trimmed nails that were polished. Her fingers always made Yanner envious but today she was staring at them for a different reason. There was a tan line in the shape of a ring on her index finger.

"Did Evan cheat on you again?" She couldn't help but ask.

***
Well, this was chapter 6. I hope you all love it. I know it kinda sucked.