Bonus Shorts: 1.5 Luce or Lucifer?

Welcome, guys! I know you all have been waiting for Luce's P.O.V. for a long time. And I too never wanted his character to end. If I had the will, the story would have never ended. But that would have spoilt all your fun. And from what I have heard tragedies always remain alive in the hearts of readers. This story wasn't a tragedy in Su Yan's p.o.v. But what about Luce or should I say Lucifer??
Let's find out.

***

Luce ate the bland cheeseburger lost in his thoughts in the empty jail cell. His energy was draining as he slowly surrendered to the darkness and loneliness surrounding him.  He couldn't allow himself to lose this mental war. The same one Su Yan fought half her life, he knew if she was caught by the officials. Her serving time wouldn't have been more than five years and that too in a hospital with top psychiatrists helping her at every step. But he knew the downside to this matter.

Most of the time people with multiple identities disorder who were unaware of the damage they caused could break their mental strength completely. Xavier was her strength, he was her destructive side and as long as she believed he was in prison, her mind would cage him as well. He wanted her to believe that the only person who supported her since childhood was real.

Luce smiled as he imagined Yanner's face, black doll eyes with a sharp nose and small cute lips. Her cheeks outlined her now visible laugh line and the small crease around her eyes. Bangs that silhouetted her forehead with dark black hair reaching her waist now.

He imagined her beautiful smile as she watched him from afar bewitched, her eyes shifting from the sketch pad to his face not caring about the people dancing around her, only focusing on him as if he is her entire world. 

"I love you, Yanni", He whispered to himself.

There were many beautiful women in this world. Then why was she the only one to have captured his heart? Luce never figured that out. He didn't pity her, he wasn't the type to pity girls. And Yan'er was the last girl to be pitied...

Then who was Su Yan?

She was an awkward girl who lived a colourful life all by herself. She loved k-pop songs and was addicted to corny novels. The girl was sensitive to others' misery but couldn't express her own. 

Her world was small and beautiful despite the dark childhood she had. The girl made him flustered with her bold gaze and cheeky smiles. She pulled on his heartstrings without even doing anything.

Then when did she capture his heart?

For Luce, he remembered the night on the terrace when another of his targets fell in his clutches and the time he finally got her in the position the mission sufficed him to was when he heard a cellphone ringing. He narrowed his eyes and quickly turned around to find a person with an annoying camera flash hiding their face. He squinted his blue eyes and that's when he saw her face. Determined eyes shone with mischief as they unclothed him.

***

Well...