5

"How are you?" The man in his late 40's asked Su yan. His beard was neatly trimmed with a heavy set of glasses that also made his eyes blur with their strong power. He was trying to read through her like always with that laser vision spectacles.

"I am great, Uday" Su yan answered with a smile. She was glad that her sofa was facing the other way or his voice would have already intimidated her.

"How is your father?" He questioned without looking from his notebook where he was intensely writing something.

"He is great" She answered softly closing her eyes, resting her head on the sofa.

"When did he last call you?" 

"Friday, 1 April"

"Two months ago... Hmm great" His voice got heavy in the end as he stood up from his sofa and passed her. Then soft music started playing in the room.

"Is it classical?" She questioned.

"Indeed it's" He answered taking his former position. Her hands tensed as the music turned darker.

"I don't like classical. Could you please change it?" She requested. Her hands were clutching the armrest as she kept her eyes closed. This was a part of their monthly session.

"This is cool. Close your eyes and try to relax" He guided her. She tried to calm her nerves by loosening her fist and caressing her fingers on the armrest.

"Now let's begin our session. What did you see this time?"

"It didn't happen in my dream, I saw her in the elevator" Su yan whispered her throat clogging up as she again went through her memories. "The girl was wearing a yellow frock. There was blood on her fingers and a big teddy that was clutched in her right arm to her chest. She was peeking at me from behind the toy's ear."

"Did you recognise the girl from anywhere?" He asked suddenly. She could hear the classical playing and his hands intensely writing in his notebook.

"I... felt like I knew her. Her face was unclear but her voice sounded familiar" Su yan answered her thoughts stuck on the little girl.

"What was she saying?" He asked her calmly.

"She was blaming her dad for abandoning her. Her eyes were dead as if she witnessed something horrifying. Her little fingers when they were going to touch my hand I saw blood. Lots of blood. Her hands were covered in blood", She opened her eyes and turned to face Uday.

"I don't understand why I see such disturbing things. I am eating my meds, following the schedule you planned for me and living in my zone. Then why? These screams and shouts seem to follow me everywhere", Her voice got stuck in her throat as she tried to hold in her cry. Her eyes glaring at his polished shoes.

"I wonder the same. Although I have observed a pattern in these instances. They all took place on a Friday evening. And when you were in a confined space like an elevator or your car", He said look at her with his calculating eyes.

"I don't understand though how are these people and places related to me. Maybe they are from the future. Yes, this could be. Maybe I can see what's going to happen with me in the future", She said desperately looking at him as he shook his head.

"Then am I crazy? I can't live this tiring life anymore. I am normal, my flaws are common. Aren't they? Please tell me, doctor. I am normal, right?" She pleaded with her eyes he smiled sadly.

"Nobody is normal Yanner. This world is filled with different people, we all are playing an act to prove that we are normal. But we aren't, as otherwise, the world you live in wouldn't be so diverse" He answered calmly.

She nodded her head and tried to collect herself.

"So your book is completed?" He asked her. She stayed there telling him about her work.

***

Hey! Hey! Hey! Yo!
Woah,  beep beep
Hey,  hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
I see that I'm icy
(Go rising up up)
I  see that I'm icy

She felt around the bed for her phone without opening her eyes. But this never happened, she had to open her eyes to snooze it in the end. But she still persisted.

Chagabgeboyeodo eotteohke cool-han nanika
Nunchil bol maeumeopseo oh, oh, oh
Come  on
Dangdanghage let it go (Here we go)
Gilgeorireul nubigo (on a roll)
Background music kkalyeo
Bomb,  bomb, bomb, bomb

You could say she  was a little intrigued by ITZY and this song was the one she adored the most. Scratch that she was a crazy fan of ITZY. The poster in her bedroom was a proof of that. Songs always affected her, but her father banned her from learning music as a kid. He thought that music could trigger her and he was right to an extent. She disliked classical, they always made her tense. But pop and rock were her favourite and listening to them was her guilty pleasure. She loved the emotions they flared up inside her.

Music had the power to heal her. They could make her act reckless at any point of them. She could explore her fun side with music.

As the song was coming to an end, Su yan picked it up.

"Yanner, there is a good news. You are selected as a screenwriter for the incoming show by elite production" She squealed at the end. Su yan chuckled slightly and screamed yes.

"You have to report immediately to my office. I will tell you what are the requirements the actor placed", She said her voice breathy from the other end.

"What? Which actor?" Yanner enquired.

"Your idol Kim Jeeyo ni" Lillah said excitedly.

"Lillah I LOVE YOU!!! UMMAH" Yanner screamed into the ear piece not caring if her agent's left ear got deaf.

"Yes my girl. So wake up and bring the story that you completed along with the cover to my office" She said through the other side, Yanner agreed and the call disconnected. Su yan sighed dreamily into her pillow as she muttered the name Kim Jeeyo ni again and again under her breath. She was rolling on her bed like a toddler with a large smile on her face.

***

So this was chapter 5. I hope you loved it.

Do you think Su yan is abnormal?

Vote, Share and Comment.

And I love you guys❤️