Chapter 7

A cough was heard in front of us causing me and Peter to jump apart. Peter turned around and stood on the side of me as I looked at the man that stood in front of us.

He was tall and muscular with silver hair. He was sexy. But he looked at us with a glare. The soul mark on my collarbone burned strongly and I could only assume this was Pietro, Peter's mate and my second soulmate.

He looked at me and then at Peter as his jaw clenched. "Pietro?" Peter said as he took a step closer to him. Pietro looked at him before a blue blur zoomed towards me and suddenly I felt muscular arms wrapped around me.

"Princesa we finally meet." Pietro said, looking me up and down biting his lip. Pietro had a sexy Sokovian accent, his body was toned and his hug felt so right.

Pietro let go slightly and walked us out of the elevator and turned to Peter who stood smirking in the hallway.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Pietro said as he glared at Peter. "Molly's my AP physics teacher, we wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't tell anyone, I'm sorry." Peter said looking at Pietro with puppy dog eyes making Pietro sigh and pull Peter into a hug.

"I'm not mad baby, just shocked." Pietro said, giving us both a look before pulling us into his sides and leading us down the hall.

"Come loves, are you hungry let me make you both something to eat." Pietro said, grabbing both our hand and leading me and Peter into a beautiful kitchen.

It had dark wooden cabinets and a beautiful island, with a giant kitchen table that sat in front of a large window that showed a great view of the New York skyline.

I turned to the right and looked into a beautiful living room. There was a nice dark gray couch that was the closest to the windows. It had four matching recliners. Two on both sides of the couch and a matching loveseat across from it.

" Pietro?" I asked, causing Peter and Pietro to stop what they were doing and looked at me. "You're not disappointed?" I said trying to calm my nerves, he warmed up to me a lot faster then Peter did and it was a little confusing.

Pietro looked at me like I had just told him puppies are ugly. "Disappointed, why the hell would I be disappointed. If you weren't worth our love or time Peter would never have brought you here." Pietro said as he led me to a stool at the kitchen island.

Peter sat beside me and pulled me into his side. " You mean it doesn't bother you that I have thirteen soul mates." I said looking down at my hands. Peter pulled me even closer as Pietro turned to look at me.

"It was shocking at first, I mean I knew I had at least two soulmates, you and Peter, but learning that we all had you as our mate. It just expanded my family and I couldn't be more proud and happy that you and Peter are my mates. Having thirteen mates just means you have enough love and kindness to go around." Pietro said as he pulled me and Peter into a hug.

"Thank you. I just hope the others are as accepting as you two." I said, causing Peter and Pietro to laugh as they both gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush.

"Love their going to be just as accepting as me and Pietro, maybe even more. I know either Steve or Loki are going to kiss you as soon as they see you. Maybe even Stephen. Bucky, Steve, Loki, and Thor have been waiting longer than any of us to be with you." Peter said as he tossed a blueberry into his mouth.

Just as the blueberry landed in Peter's mouth an extremely loud explosion erupted underneath us throwing us roughly to the ground.