Chapter 25

"You ready love." Stephen said, pulling me into his side as Tony literally skipped down the hallway and to the elevator. " I'm ready." I said resting my head on his shoulder as we walked to the last door on the left once the elevator opened. Tony opened the door for me and stood nervously to the side as Stephen walked me into the room. The room was huge, it had two levels. There were stairs leading to the bed. The bed looked extremely comfortable with light gray sheets. The bottom level had a little living room with a fireplace and another T.V. On the left side of the room you looked into a master bathroom with a large shower.

I immediately blushed knowing that they would both see me naked in the bathroom since the only thing that had privacy was the toilet and I was surprisingly ok with the lack of privacy, already knowing that's just how Tony is. 

"We can change anything you don't like." Tony said looking around the room with worry, making me walk over to him and hug him. "It's perfect Tony don't worry." I said, making him sigh and pull me further into the room while Stephen went over to the little living room while Tony showed me around. " We already have your clothes set up for you and I talked to Bruce this morning and we will get you some stuff for everyone's bathrooms that you like. Friday controls everything in the room, and most of the bathroom, so if you want the fireplace on or the T.V. just ask Friday, it's mostly hands free." Tony said, smiling down at me looking very proud.

"It's amazing Tony you really outdid yourself. Who knew my mate was so smart." I said, boosting Tony's ego making Stephen laugh as he turned on the T.V. with a remote. " Well I like to use the hand free option, Stephens more of an old man." Tony said, making Stephen roll his eyes. "I don't see you complaining about my age when were fucking." Stephen said, making me blush and giggle causing Stephen to smirk. " Ya ya whatever let me show you the closet love." Tony said and walked me into the bathroom and to a double door before opening it and walking me into the huge closet.

It was about the size of Bruce's and Wanda's closet combined. " Wow this is bigger than any apartment I ever lived in." I said smiling before going into the closet and looking at the clothes Tony and Stephen got me. They were totally different then the clothes Bruce picked out for me. They were a lot sexier while Bruce's were soft and sweet making me blush. " I love the clothes Tony, thank you for everything." I said, turning to look at him, seeing him leaning against the door frame, smiling at me. "No need to thank me baby girl." Tony said before showing me where everything was. "Don't be afraid to ask for anything." Stephen said from the door, making me jump and Tony to laugh. "Ok." I said blushing as Tony led me and Stephen back to the living room and sat me down next to him as Stephen sat on the coffee table in front of us.

"Now for the rules." Stephen said with a serious look making me blush and clench my thighs together. I loved it when he was serious. "Rules?" I said, making Tony place his hand on my thigh giving it a squeeze making me hold my breath. " Yes rules. Rule number one, if you need anything and I mean anything you ask us, I don't care if it's to grab you a towel or a hug we want you to ask us we never want to let you do anything yourself." Stephen said, making me nod. "Only if you promise to do the same." I said making them look at me before looking at each other before nodding. "Rule number two, we are very open people. What's mine is yours, which also means we're not going to hide our bodys or anything personal around you, you're our mate, we belong to you just as much as you belong to us. So we hope you don't hide anything from us." I nodded taking in what he said.

"So you were serious about taking a shower together." I said giving Stephen and Tony a smile making them smirk. "Dead serious." Tony said before giving my neck a wet kiss making me shiver. "Third rule, we are very dominant people, and we would never hurt you or want you to be hurt, so when we ask or tell you something it is never with ill intent, most of the time it will be for your happiness or pleasure." Tony said, making me nod and smile. " I trust you." I said putting my hand on Tony's thigh, rubbing it slightly.

" Good we trust you too. Know that we are on the topic of being dominant, we want you to know we like to explore lots of different things, and we want you to tell us if you're uncomfortable or if you don't like it and we will change it or try something new." Stephen said, resting his arms on his knees looking me up and down with a lust filled look. " Which means in this room your our little and we will do everything from cuddling to fucking understand." Tony said, making me nod and clench my thighs again. "Good we also would like to pick out your clothes whenever you stay with us, from work clothes to sleep clothes to lingerie." Stephen said, making me blush and nod. "Good girl." Tony said, kissing my neck more, making Stephen smirk when I shiver. " Already so responsive." Stephen said, moving to the other side of me and kissing my neck too.

Stephen and Tony began to travel harsh kisses up and down my neck causing me to let out a whimper. Tony began to travel his hand up my thigh but quickly pulled away with a growl when there was an angry knock on the door. Stephen tried to ignore the knocking but It quickly frustrated him as he pulled away from me. Tony furiously walked to the door and ripped it open only to see Peter and Steve at the door.