Chapter 43

Once Wanda was clean Loki and Wanda turned to me causing me to blush. They turned to each other having a battle in their minds, which caused Loki to sigh. "Fine." Loki huffed out as Wanda let out a happy cheer.

I looked at them confused but smiled at how cute they were. "Wanda gets to wash your body, she says I wouldn't be able to control myself." Loki said he moved behind me and began to wash my hair. And just like when Tony and Stephen washed my hair he was so gentle and it was so relaxing. I relaxed into the feeling of Loki and Wanda running their hands over my body but they soon pulled away when I was clean making me pout.

"Alright love it's your turn." Wanda said with a smirk as she looked at Loki's body. "I can wash myself loves." Loki said, causing me and Wanda to pout. "That's a shame because I really wanted to run my hands all over your body." I said biting my lips causing Loki to groan and Wanda to smirk. "Fine." Loki huffed out as he moved into the center of the bathtub. I settled in front of him as Wanda went behind him and began to wash his long hair.

I took the body wash that was sitting on the side of the tub and put a good amount in my hand as I looked Loki up and down. "Be careful what you touch love, I may not be able to control myself." Loki smirked down at me causing Wanda to giggle and me to blush.

I ran my hands across Loki's chest and down his arms until I got to his waist. I slowly looked into his eyes as I ran my hands down his legs and then back up to his hips and accidentally brushed my hand against his member causing him to groan. "Sorry." I said teasingly, causing Loki to glare at me. "Wanda." Loki asked, causing Wanda to look at him. "Yes my love?" Wanda asked as she looked at my worried expression. "I think our little girl deserves to be punished for being such a tease." Loki growled out as Wanda gave me a smirk. "I think she does." Wanda said, making me gasp.

"What will you do to me?" I asked Loki in an innocent voice causing Loki to smirk. "Oh darling, maybe it will be tonight or maybe it will be once Cap takes you, you will never know." Loki said with a smirk causing me to blush. Not knowing when he was going to punish me was hot and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh I think she can't wait for her punishment." Wanda said as she got out of the tub and handed me and Loki a towel. "I know she can't." Loki said as he sent me a wink. I quietly stepped out of the tub with a blush causing Wanda and Loki to laugh.

"Don't worry love, I will punish you soon." Loki said with a smirk as he let the water out of the tub. Wanda walked me over to the clothes Loki had picked out for us as Loki picked up our clothes and shoes and put them where they needed to be. Loki put my close in a shoot and went to a tablet on the side of the shoot and pressed Steve's name. I guess it sent my clothes to Steve's hamper. "Let me get dressed real quick then I will help my girls." Loki said as he pulled on some black boxers and his sweats. Wanda pulled me closer to her as she began to dry my hair and I soon turned to her and dried her hair as well.

Loki helped us into our clothes, and occasionally trailed his cold fingers all over our body. Wanda happily pulled me and Loki into their gorgeous bedroom.

"Girls, it's time for bed." Loki said as Wanda pulled me happily onto the bed. "We know Loks." Wanda said with a sigh as she pulled me under the covers causing Loki to roll his eyes and turn the lights off but leaving one lamp on. Wanda turned to her side of the bed and plugged mine and her phone in, causing me to wonder how she got it in the first place. Loki got in on the other side of me causing me to turn to Wanda.

"Don't you want to be in the middle I don't want to take your place next to Loki." I said as guilt filled me. Wanda quickly took my hand and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "I'm not much of a cuddlier when it comes to sleeping. Loki on the other hand loves to cuddle while sleeping so you being in the middle would be better for both of us. Plus I'm a deep sleeper and being on the end gives me more room to spread out." Wanda said as she got comfortable on her side of the bed.

"I guess it's a good thing I love being held." I said turning to Loki with a smirk. "Finally." Loki sighed as he pulled me into his cool body causing me to relax. "Goodnight My loves." Wanda said as she gave me and Loki a kiss on the lips with a smile before turning her back to us and pulling the blankets closer to her.

I turned to Loki with a giggle as I laid facing him. I soon heard a snore from behind me causing me to jump, making Loki laugh. "She falls asleep so fast." Loki said, causing me to nod. "So frost giant?" I asked, causing Loki to sigh. "You don't have to talk about it." I said as Loki pulled me closer to him. "No, I want to tell you I just don't want you to be afraid of me."

I softly pulled Loki closer to me causing him to sigh. "I will never be scared of you." I said as I looked Loki in the eyes causing him to nod. "When it comes to frost giants I'm what you midgardians call a runt. My birth father had me with a woman that wasn't his mate. My birth father left me to die, and that was when Thor's father found me, gave me the ability to look normal and brought me into his family. But it wasn't till many years later that I found out I wasn't his son and I wouldn't get to be king, something I have always wanted to be." Loki said with a sigh as he pulled me closer to him.

"I turned dark and couldn't handle it so I tried to take over New York and faked my death many times. But it wasn't till I met Wanda and found out I shared you with everyone that I realized I needed to change. Not just for Wanda but for you as well, so I became the man my adopted mother always knew I could become." Loki said as he looked into my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you." I whispered as I trailed my hand up Loki's neck and let it rest on his cold cheek. "Do you really want to see my other form." Loki hesitantly asked as he rested his forehead on mine. "I want to see, please." I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.