Chapter 36

Dinner was great except for the teasing I had gotten from all my mates. Pietro and Loki began to clean the dishes as the rest of us relaxed around the table. Nat's phone began to ring causing my mates to snap their heads in her direction. Steve pulled me closer and pulled my legs over top of his when he saw who was calling .

"Hey Fury." Nat said as she put her phone on speaker. "Romanov, I got that thing you wanted, where do you want me to take it?" This Fury guy said, causing my mates to stand up in a hurry. "Take it to shield, we will be there soon." Nat said before hanging up. "You're all leaving." I said looking around the room with a pout as all of my mates grabbed their phones and stuff to leave. Tony turned to me and pulled me out of my chair. "You're coming with us love there's no way we would leave you here alone." Tony said as Steve came to my side. "We should get you changed love. As much as I love this outfit and trust me I do. I don't feel like killing every man that looks at you." Steve said with a smirk causing me to giggle. "Or women." Nat said, causing me to laugh harder.

I nodded as Steve pulled me into a side hug. "We will get her changed and meet you all there no one talks to him or sees him till we get there am I clear." Steve said, looking at everyone with a stern look. They all nodded as they made their way to the elevator. Bucky and Sam came to our sides and walked us to the elevator.

The ride to their room was full of Sam and Bucky arguing about who could pick out my outfit and Steve never letting me go. When the elevator door opened Sam and Bucky ran out and into their room. I looked up at Steve only to see him looking at the hallway with a far off look. "Hey you ok." I asked softly, stopping Steve before he could walk into his room. "I tried to have you stay here." Steve said with a guilty face causing me to look at him with confusion. "You didn't want me to go." I said slightly stepping away from Steve caused him to quickly reach out for me.

"I didn't want to risk you getting close to him again. I didn't want you in the same building as him." Steve said as he avoided eye contact with me. He was lying. I don't know if it was the mate bond telling me or me just knowing him but I knew that that wasn't the real reason. "The truth." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek forcing him to look at me. Steve sighed and leaned into my touch. "I didn't want you to see the monsters we will become if he talked about you the wrong way. He might know some things about us that I don't want you to know yet. I don't want your opinion on us to change." Steve said, looking at me with pure pain in his eyes.

"You think I would leave you, any of you, hunny that's never going to happen." I said looking at Steve with disbelief. "You have been here only three days. But I can't imagine waking up in a world where you're not in it. I would give up everything for you, Sam, and Bucky." Steve said as he pulled me closer to him.

"I'm here to stay, until you get tired of me." I said jokingly trying to make him smile and it works. "Well I guess you're here forever then." Steve said as he leaned down and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "This is just so unfair." Sam said, causing Steve and me to break our kiss. Bucky and Sam were standing in the doorway, Bucky smiling and Sam pouting. "You will get your chance Sammy." I said, smiling at him as Steve walked me into the room.

"Have you picked out an outfit yet?" Steve said as I looked around the room, since I was a little too busy the first time. It was very manly. There was a bookshelf along the far wall. The bed was very big, it took up most of the room, and it had a light brown comforter. Like Tony and Stephens room, their bathroom had no privacy except for the toilet, making me blush. "Yea we picked out something." Bucky said as he placed the clothes on the bed. They picked out a light grey sweater dress with a dark blue scarf and knee high boots. "That's cute." Steve said as he went to sit on the bed. "Do you like it?" Sam said, sitting next to Steve with a cocky smirk. "Who knew you two had such great taste." I said, causing Bucky and Sam to smile.

I walked over to the clothes on the bed and slowly pulled off my top revealing my white lace bra. I could hear the boys suck in a breath causing me to smile slightly. I bent down and pulled down my shorts causing Steve to crawl to me on the bed, before sitting on the edge and pulling me between his legs. "Beautiful." Steve said as he ran his hands up and down my sides while looking me up and down. "Fuck I need to ask Stark were they got this set at." Sam said as he came to Steve's side while Bucky stood behind me. Bucky's lips connected to the back of my neck causing a soft moan to leave my lips.

Steve and Sam quickly stood up and caged me in between them. Steve began to kiss the front of my neck while Sam softly cupped my cheek. Sam looked me in the eyes asking for permission causing me to nod, he softly pulled me towards him but just as our lips were about to touch, someone's phone began to ring loudly causing my three mates to pull away and sigh. Steve backed away from me before pulling out his phone.

"It's Tony." Steve said before answering the phone. "Why don't you get dressed love before we all get into trouble." Sam said, kissing my cheek and walking to the bathroom. I quickly pulled on the clothes they picked out for me before sitting on the bed to put the boots on. I was about to put them on but Bucky quickly kneeled in front of me and put them on for me.

"Tony's being impatient, we need to get going." Steve said as he walked over and helped me and Bucky stand up. Sam soon came back and walked us out of the room. "Good, let's go deal with this scumbag." Sam said, causing Steve and Bucky to become serious.

We all walked to the elevator and down to the garage and got into their black truck, this time Bucky helped me into the passenger's seat before he and Sam went into the back. "So what's shield like?" I asked as Steve pulled out of the garage and placed his hand on my thigh.

"It's always busy and everyones always asking if we need anything or if we can give them autographs." Sam said with an exhausted sigh. "Wow such horror." I said teasingly, causing Steve to laugh. "We don't go through the front doors anymore, we have our own entrance so we don't get that very often, Sam just likes the attention." Steve said before sending Sam a glare. "I bet." I said with a little laugh. I wonder if they like the female attention. "I know that look doll you're our baby girl, you're the only one for us we don't care about any other girls or guys but you." Bucky said, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

We soon pulled down a really small ally and stopped, causing me to look at Steve. "Steve." I said with an unsure voice. "It's alright love." Steve said before rolling down his window and putting his hand on the brick wall that now had a hand scanner on it. Before I could even ask what he was doing the truck began to sink into the ground. I was about to freak out but Bucky and Sam both reached forward and put a hand on my shoulder.