Chapter 57

Like Nat said we made it to the compound in no time.

It was a beautiful one story large building surrounded by woods. Their was a green house and garden on one side and a huge training course on the other. There was even a pool out back.

"What do you think love." Nat asked as she saw the amazed look on your face.

"It looks like a home." I said in shock, causing Nat to smile but something was off.

"You ok Nat?" I asked as I tried to look Nat in the eyes.

"Let me show you around." Nat said changing the subject.

We made our way out of the quinjet.

"The compound was made for us by Fury as a get better at being a family slap in the face sort of thing. He even made a tunnel so Peter can get here from the City. There is a pool, tennis court, gym, spa anything you can think of. You will be surprised all the rooms are set up like the tower and every room looks the same. Its the same set up basically just in one floor." Nat said causing me to nod along.

It will be good to know that there will be some things that are the same.

Nat showed me around the property before walking me into the compound.

Things looked so clean like no one lived here.

"Do you guys ever stay here?" I asked as Nat looked around with a small smile. "Nope we were waiting for you." Nat said causing me to blush. This place felt like home. It was just missing my mates.

All of the sudden a phone began to ring in the kitchen causing both of us to stiffen.

Nat walked over to the phone and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" Nat asked with venom in her voice.

"Oh hey Steve....where here......shes ok from what I can see...... no I'm not sending you pictures Sam.....Shes got blown up Thor of course shes not ok......How long will it take......I think that's a good plan....Alright see you soon." Nat said as she place the phone down.

"The others will be here soon along with Fury to let us know what's going on. They are having people pack everything up and move it here." Nat said with a sigh causing me to frown.

" Is this place safe." I asked scared to know the truth. I always thought the tower was safe but I was proven wrong.

"The only person that knows about this place other the us is Fury. It's why we decided before we met you that this would be the place we called home, this place is the safest place for you,  we should have brought you here sooner." Nat said causing me to smile as she walked to my side and pulled me into a hug.

"Unfortunately theres no clothes here so we are going to have to wait till your mates come with all our stuff. We always had our important belongings here, just not our clothes." Nat said with a sigh causing me to frown.

"Nat you lied to me didn't you." I said glaring at her as I pulled away and began to look her over more closely and that's when I see her black shirt clinging to her lower stomach.

"Nat your bleeding." I said in shock causing her to flinch as I pulled her shirt up revealing a big cut above her hip that continued to bleed. I couldn't tell how bad it was with all the blood.

"Sit down." I ordered Nat as I lightly pushed her in the direction of the kitchen table.

"Since when do you order me little one." Nat said in a teasing tone trying to lighten the mood but she was failing. She was loosing blood and I have no idea how I'm not feeling her pain threw the bond.

"Stop blocking your pain Nat. It's taking all your energy." I said as fear made it's way to my voice. I began to throw the kitchen cabinets open hoping I find a first aid kit and luckily I was able to find one under the sink.

"I can't let Clint feel it. It will scare him. Hes unreachable so I wont be able to tell him I'm ok." Nat said causing me to frown.

"Nat he feels my pain and emotions, I'm sure he knows something's going on. I promised never to hide anything. Your hurting yourself let go please." I said as I kneeled infront of her.

Nat sighed before slowly letting her walls down. I quickly felt the pain in our mark and it made me gasp and close my eyes.