Chapter 38

Bruce began to lightly kiss up and down my neck as we waited for my mates to start.

Soon the door to the interrogation room opened and in walked Nat and Steve who took the seats across from my boss, he still didn't stop looking at the wall. Soon Tony and Stephen walked into the room both taking the far right corner of the room while Wanda, Loki, and Thor took the one that was close to the wall we were behind near the door.

Bucky, Sam, and Clint came in and walked behind him to the far left corner and my boss still didn't stop staring at the wall. Lastly Pietro and Peter came in and settled into the right corner that was closest to me and Bruce. It was when his eyes landed on Peter that he finally looked away from the wall and around the room. When his eyes landed on Nat he gulped and turned pale.

"Remember me." Nat said with so much venom in her voice it made me shiver but not from fear. My boss was slightly shaking as he tried to keep his cool. "No, I don't think I do. Where have I seen you again." My boss lied with a shaky voice. "You're a horrible liar." Bucky said, causing my boss to turn to him, and let out a small scream.

"Your......your the winter soldier." My boss said close to tears. "You know who he is." Steve said as his entire body tensed he took a quick glance in my direction and I could see worry in his eyes. "Yes everyone knows the winter soldier, the man who killed 100 government officials and they don't even know how many innocent people he has killed. He's a monster." My boss said, making me gasp and everyone in the other room to go silent.

"Molly." Bruce said, pulling me closer trying to get me to talk but I couldn't answer him. I looked at Bucky through the one way wall, that couldn't have been my sweet Bucky, the one who helped me make tacos and danced with me in the kitchen, the one that kissed me with such passion and love, the one who put my shoes on me like I was his everything. The one who touched me with so much gentleness.

Peter said Bucky had a horrible past but he was better now, could it be that horrible. "Is it true?" I said still not taking my eyes off of Bucky. "Yes Baby but he would never hurt you. It's not my story to tell but please don't judge him, we all have horrible pasts." Bruce said, causing me to nod. I softly placed my hand on Bucky's mark and sent him, Steve, and Sam calming feelings causing them to relax slightly.

"You're correct." Bucky said with a growl causing everyone to snap into reality. "What do you want with me? I have done nothing." My boss said, causing everyone to scuff. "Done nothing? So you beating my mate was nothing." Steve said with a growl, making my boss back away a little.

"I don't even know who your mate is." My boss said in fear. "I think you do." Peter said, gone was that sweet boy who never wanted to leave my side and now was a hardened avenger. "Parker, what are you talking about?" My boss said in confusion, but then it clicked. "Your spider man." My boss said, causing Tony and Pietro to stiffen.

"There going to have to whip him." Bruce said from beside me, causing me to nod. Bruce had pulled me almost on top of his lap, but I wasn't complaining. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't here.

"Wait a minute that slut told you didn't she." My boss said, causing me to flinch. The look on all my mates' faces were murderous. "She is not a slut, far from it." Peter said, defending me. "Yea right she has been having sex behind your back, she showed up to work today accompanied by three men and covered in hickeys. I was only treating her like she deserved." My boss spat causing me to tear up.

Was I really that much of a slut I mean I had lots of mates, but I wasn't the only one in the world who had that many. "You are not a slut baby." Bruce said, caching onto my thoughts as he wiped away my tears.

"She is not having sex behind my back, you have no idea what your talking about." Peter yelled at him with so much anger, it caused Pietro to pull him closer. "And the one who gave her those hickeys were us, her mates." Tony said as he gestured to him and Stephen, causing my boss to become pale when he realized who Tony was.

"And the three men who dropped her off were us, her mates." Bucky growled pointing to himself, Sam, and Steve. "She has 7 mates." My boss all but whispered.

"No, she has 13 and you have managed to piss off all of them." Wanda said with a fuming Loki and Thor on each side of her. "I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't do anything." My boss all but squeaked out trying to pretend that nothing happened.

"You're really trying to lie to the god of mischief, how pathetic." Loki said as he eye's my boss up and down. "How do you know she's not my mate." My boss said, causing the room to erupt with fury. "How dare you call her your mate, your worthless midgardian." Thor said getting ready to lunge at the man but having to be pulled back by Steve. Nat had lunged forward to hit the man but Clint had grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away from him.

"You are not her mate." Stephen said growling as he held Tony back. "And how do you know that?" My boss said with a smirk. "Well considering I have seen that gorgeous body of her's and all her marks I'm positive none of them belong to you." Stephen said as he glared at him. "Oh but I do have marks on her don't I." Mr. Morita said with a smirk causing all of my mates to tense.

"Here." Mr. Morita said, placing his hand over his throat. "Here." He said touching his check. "and here." He said as he placed his hands on his chest. "Those one's are my favorite. Have you ever felt anything as soft as her breasts." My boss said, causing everyone to become furious. I shot out of my seat along with Bruce when Bucky lunged at him grabbing the back of his neck with his medal arm and throwing him from his chair before punching him in the face with his medal fist.

"Oh god." I said as I rushed to the wall as I watched Steve and Thor pull Bucky off of him and across the room. "You will regret the day you touched her." Bucky said as he shook Steve and Thor's arms off before rushing back at him and punching him again. "They're so soft aren't they, that slut let me grope her and I would have gone further if I wasn't interrupted, and I'm sure she would have let me." My boss said as he got off the ground whipping the blood off his face but it was no use Bucky hit him so hard his nose wouldn't stop bleeding.

"Molly." Bruce said as he came to stand by me. "I wouldn't you know I wouldn't." I said close to tears. "We know that baby, don't forget we saw what had happened. We trust you and love you." Bruce said, causing me to sigh and shake my head. Steve soon turned to look at the wall I was looking through and came over and pressed a button. Before I could ask Bruce what he was doing the wall turned black and the room became silent. I turned to Bruce and he looked at me with so much pain on his face.

"Come here love." Bruce said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back onto the couch. "I have made such a mess haven't I." I said as I shoved my head into Bruce's neck as he pulled my legs onto his lap. "You didn't cause any of this love. None of this was your fault." Bruce said as he pulled me closer to him. "They should be done soon, he won't last five minutes, then we can go home." Bruce said, trying to hide a smile. I lightly shoved his shoulder, as he placed his lips on my neck causing me to let out a giggle.