Chapter 26

"What Rogers?" Tony said as Steve walked right past him and into the room with Peter behind him. Steve walked in front of me and Stephen who was still glued to my side with an unreadable expression. " Did I do something wrong?" I asked, looking at Steve with a worried expression when I saw the distressed look on his face.

"You didn't do anything wrong love, I went over to Peter's room to tell him that I was going to take you two to school in the morning when I heard him talking to Pietro about your boss." Steve said as he ran his hand through his hair before looking at Tony with a pointed look. "What happened with your boss." Stephen asked, looking down at me with a worried expression. "He's been looking at our mate like she's his to fuck. He looks at her like she's a piece of cake and he wants a slice." Peter said angrily walking back and forth in front of us.

"And don't even get me started on how he treated me when he found out we were mate's. He called me into his office at the end of the day and threatened to take me out of your class. I had to text Tony to pull me out of my last class early so I didn't blow up." Peter said before falling into the armchair beside the couch I was sitting on. "Peter, why didn't you tell me?" I said, giving him a worried expression. " I didn't want to worry you." Peter said, looking at me with sad eyes. "Hunny I need to know these things, I'm a big girl I can handle it, you all don't need to hide things from me, I'm not a piece of glass." I said looking at all the boys, making them nod at me.

"So how are we going to handle this?" Steve said, looking ready to burst with anger. "We don't." I said, making them snap their heads in my direction. "What do you mean, you want us to do nothing." Tony said, looking at me worriedly. "Yes, we do nothing, you can't go fighting and firing everyone who looks at me wrong. He is my boss and until he does something we deal with this professionally, we don't even know if he will do something, I have barely spoken to him. I'm yours and nothing and no one is going to change that." I said, trying to make them feel better but it didn't work.

"I have a bad feeling about this baby." Peter said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes, making me sigh. " What do you want me to do Pete?" I said looking at him. "Stay here with everyone else." Peter said with a hopeful look. "I can't quit my job Peter, just because one man gave me a look." I tried to reason with him. "I know I just don't like the way he acts around you." Peter said, looking at me so sad. " I know love. I will talk to him tomorrow after my meeting and if he still acts the way you don't like I will look for another job ok." I said, making the boys around me nod.

" I don't care if he gives you one wrong sideways glance, you're coming back home and will work for us. Sam's already trying to buy you some slutty chef outfit." Steve said, shaking his head, making me laugh. " Alright, is that ok Peter." I said, making him nod. " Well now that that's settled. Leave." Tony said trying to shoo them away but not before they both gave me a kiss. " Wait love, I will meet you in the kitchen for breakfast at 6:30 and we will leave at about 7 if you don't mind me taking you to work." Steve said, sending me a smile, making me nod. " I would love that sweetheart thank you." I said, making him smile and leave the room leaving Peter standing in the doorway. " I gave everyone your number love so don't be freaked out when they text you." Peter said blushing before getting ready to say something else only to have Tony push him out of the room and slam the door in his face.