Chapter 12

Wanda took us to the floor above the living room and kitchen, it had seven doors down the long, long hallway and I could only assume this is where everyone's rooms were.

Wanda walked me into the first door on the left and it was a room fit for a prince.

The bed was a king sized bed with a beautiful white headboard. The sheets and bedding were light gray and a black fur blanket laid over the end of it. The room had dark wooden flooring with a gray rug by the foot of the bed. The walls were painted a dark green and the ceiling was white.

"Loki must love this room." I said touching the bedspread feeling how soft it was. "Loki decorated it long before we found out we were mates. I liked that it made him feel relaxed and happy." Wanda said as she dug through her closet looking for clothes.

"I like it." I said sitting on their bed as I looked around some more. There was a door to the left of the one Wanda was going through and I'm guessing that room was the bathroom.

"So how was your day? Did you find anything good while shopping? I'm a big shopper myself when I have the money." I said blushing.

I slowly dug through my purse for a hair tie and pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

"Nothing special, some new books for Loki and some new outfits. If I would have known you were here I would have got you something. Me and Nat always go shopping Saturday morning while the boys go jogging or work and then we all meet up for lunch, and I know for sure we would love for you to join us." Wanda said as she handed me some folded clothes.

"I would love to go with you guys." I said, causing Wanda to smile and blush. "Great, it's a date then." Wanda blushed as she smiled at me.

"Now go get changed, the boys get so grumpy when they're not fed. I'm going to change here. You're more than welcome to change in here with me, or you can use the bathroom." Wanda said as she walked to her closet to look for clothes for her.

"I can change with you, it won't bother me." I said, causing Wanda to smile over her shoulder as she walked further into her closet. I looked at the shirt she gave me and I could tell it was Loki's. It was a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of denim shorts with some black fluffy socks. It was already like she could tell my feet were cold.

"Wanda?" I heard a quiet yes from the closet. "The voice in my head sounded like you. Was that you?." I asked as I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"That was me. I'm sorry I hope I didn't scare you. My powers are telepathy. I can read minds and move things with my powers. I promise I would never use my powers against you." Wanda said as she came to stand in front of me already having her jacket off.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me and I'm not scared I  was shocked Peter didn't really say much about everyone's powers." I said with a smile but soon blushed when Wanda pulled off her shirt revealing her black bra. She was beautiful.

I took off my shirt, folded it and laid it on the bed. " The shirt is Loki's. I thought you would like to wear something of his since you haven't met him yet." Wanda said as she put on another one of Loki's shirts.

"Do you think he's going to like me?" I asked Wanda as I took off my heels and stepped out of my skirt before putting on the jean shorts and tucking the black shirt into them. "He's going to love you. I have to warn you, Loki's very dominant, and he has a lot of stuff in his past. If you thought Steve was dominant you have seen nothing yet. But he will also be loving and gentle but only to us. He will love you just as much as I do." Wanda said with a smile as she took off her skinny jeans and put on some black shorts. "I did get that vibe from the others on the call. The boys here don't seem as dominating as the ones on the call, except Tony." I said, causing Wanda to nod and sat on the bed putting on her fuzzy socks as she pulled me down with her.

" Steve, Bucky, Thor, Loki, Tony, Stephen, Clint, and Nat are probably the most dominating. Steve's the leader of the Avengers so that makes sense, and Nats the mother of the group, and well Thor and Loki are gods." Wanda said, causing me to nod my head. Wanda pulled me up and led us out of her room and towards the elevator. "The others looked so exhausted, are missions always that way." I asked as Wanda took my hand as we went into the elevator.

"Most of our missions are rough. I know Steve was trying to lighten the situation around you." Wanda said as she pulled me into her.

I hugged her back, taking in just how much shorter she was then me. The elevator opened and we made our way into the kitchen trying to figure out what we were going to make the boys for dinner.