Chapter 60

"Do you regret meeting us." Steve asked as he pulled me closer causing me to melt into his arms.

"No regrets. I would take many more years of fighting and pain just to be near you guys. I just wish we can solve one problem before another one comes along." I said causing Steve to sigh in relief.

"We do still have alot to talk about with this Loki thing." Steve growled out as he picked me up by my thighs and carried me into the steamy shower.

" What about it Captain." I smiled up at Steve as he gently placed me down with my back to the water and I almost moaned at the feeling.

Steve grabbed the soap off the shelf before he began to clean my hands and arms.

"I made my claim very clear darling." Steve said with a stern face causing me to blush.

"I gave him pleasure it's a very good loophole." I said with a blush causing Steve to chuckle.

"It is a loophole, I'm just glad Tony didn't think of it." Steve said as he made his way down my body causing my muscles to relax.

"I heard that." Tony growled causing me and Steve to jump.

" What the hell Stark." Steve cussed out causing me to stare at him in shock. I soon turned to look at Tony causing me to laugh. Standing in the shower behind Steve was Tony in only his underware.

"I'm saving water Steve what does it look like I'm doing." Tony said with a smirk as he made his way around Steve to give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"You have amazing taste in mates you know that." Steve growled as he pulled me closer causing Tony to get hit by the hot water.

"Holy shit, are you trying to boil your skin off." Tony yelped causing my and Steve to laugh.

"It feels great Tony, what are you really doing in here." I asked softly as Steve began to wash the soap off my body.

"I just needed to see you." Tony said with a sad look in his eyes as he traveld them up and down my body.

"I'm ok Tony I promise." I said softly causing Tony to nod but he wasnt paying attention to me. He was staring down at my ribs causing me to wrap my arms around him.

" Those weren't my bombs.... I know what it looks like but I wouldn't do something like that." Tony said as his eyes began to get glossy.

"We know Tony." Steve said firmly causing Tony to look at him. "We know it wasn't you." Steve said softly again causing Tony to nod.

If anyone was going to give Tony issues with this it was Steve. So I can't imagine the relief he must be feeling knowing that Steve was on his side. "Thanks Steve." Tony said softly causing Steve to nod. "Now get out of my shower before I pound you into the ground." Steve said causing Tony to laugh and step out of the shower. "Yea yea whatever, i'm clean now anyways." Tony said as he grabbed a towl and began to dry himself off. Steve turned me around with a glare causing me to laugh. Steve backed me up and ran my hair under the water before he put some shampoo on and began to wash my hair.

"Your to good to me." I said softly causing Steve to smile. Steve rinsed off my hair before lightly pushing me to Tony who was waiting with a towel to dry me off. A minute later Steve was at my side drying off. "I'm glad you liked the show Stark but I don't think my mates would like you checking out my ass." Steve said with a laugh causing Tony to scuff.

Steve walked into the bedroom as me and Tony followed behind him. "We just grabbed something comfortable, I hope thats ok." Steve said as he pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of leggings.

I nodded with a smile as Steve handed me a sports bra and some underwear as he began to put his own clothes on.

"I think I'm going to bring up the topic of all of us sleeping together tonight." Tony said softly causing me and Steve to look at him.

"Today was scary, and full of emotions. I think we all need to be together." Tony said causing Steve to become quite.

Steve placed his shirt on me before lightly pushing me down to sit on the bed.

"I think that's a good idea Stark. But Nat just got hurt, I don't think Clint is going to want to give up alone time with his girls." Steve said with a sad look on his face causing Tony to sigh.

"I get it, I wouldn't want to either, but it wouldn't hurt to ask." Tony said causing Steve to nod. "Your right it wouldn't hurt to ask." Steve said as he got on his knees to help me put my leggings on followed by some fluffy socks.

"I plan to get Friday, connected to the tower as soon as everything settles down. I don't think it will take to long if I can get Wandas help. The works all there I just go to set it all up." Tony said as he pulled on his shirt. "We can think about all that tomarrow.  Lets go wait for the others, and check on Bruce and Nat." Steve said causing me a Tony to nod.

Steve took the lead out the door as me and Tony followed behind him. "You don't think I did it baby girl do you." Tony asked softly as he pulled me into his side. "No baby I don't think you did it, even Nat said so. You wouldn't hurt me, I beleve that with all my heart." I said softly as I pulled his lips down to mine.

"MOLLY." Nats scream caused me and Tony to jump apart and my heart to plumit into the pit of my stomach.