Chapter 32

Nat quickly pulled into the underground garage and parked in an empty spot before turning to me. "Are you ok." Nat asked as she reached over to grab my hand. "I'm nervous they will think I let him do this." I said, causing Wanda and Nat to stiffen. "They will never think that baby, trust me." Nat said as she lightly kissed my lips.

We slowly got out of the car and headed into the elevator. The living room was silent, and Nat and Wanda never left my side. "Should I cover the bruises back up, maybe that will help them relax." I asked, causing Nat to shake her head. "We feel the pain love . I'm guessing you let your walls down. I'm mad you put them up in the first place." Wanda said with a growl causing me to flinch.

I don't know what I expected to see when I walked into the living room but it wasn't this. The couch was thrown on it's back and the pictures around the living room were shattered and barely hanging on the wall. I let out a startled scream as a vase smashed into the wall next to my head. Nat quickly pulled me behind her as she sent an angry shout at my four angry mates. "What the hell, you could have hit Molly." Nat said as Wanda looked around clearly as shocked as I was. I slowly stepped out from behind Nat and looked at my four broken mates.

"What on earth happened in here." I asked causing Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Clint to look around the destroyed room. Their eyes soon landed on me for the first time and I could see the guilt and anger flowing through their eyes.

Sam slowly sat in a recliner that was behind him still not taking his eyes off me. Bucky looked ready to kill someone while Steve just stood there looking at me in shock. Clint was the first one to break the silence as he slowly walked over. "Oh baby girl what happened to you." Clint said as he lightly touched my check making me flinch. Clint quickly pulled me and Nat into his strong arms causing Nat to let her tears fall.

When I pulled away I turned to Steve and took a step closer to him. Steve's eyes traveled up and down my body with such guilt it caused me to let out a tiny whimper. Before I knew what he was doing Steve lunged at the wall and punched it causing me to jump back in shock. I quickly ran over to Steve and pulled him away from the wall. "Please don't hurt yourself. I'm sorry please." I sobbed as Steve began to crumble into my arms. Gone was his anger and guilt quickly took over. "I'm so sorry." Steve said as he pulled me into his arms. Sam and Bucky quickly walked over and pulled us into their arms.

"I'm right here babys, I'm ok I'm here." I said lightly stroking Steve's back causing him to pull me even closer to him. "We should have never let you go." Steve sniffled as he lightly kissed my neck causing tingles to overpower the pain. "We are so sorry baby girl." Bucky said as I turned to him seeing tears running down his and Sam's face. "It's not your fault, I promise it's not any of your faults." I said looking at all my mates in the room. Steve nodded but turned to Wanda who was being hugged by Nat.

"Can we please see it?" Steve said, slightly begging Wanda, making her cry softly and nod. Everyone besides me, Nat, and Wanda went silent and into what looked like a trance as Wanda's hands glowed scarlet red. After a couple minutes passed the trance ended and my mates looked devastated. My three mates around me pulled me tighter to them causing me to let out a sigh.

Out of no ware the lights in the room turned off, causing my mates to look around in worry. The lights of the buildings around us all had power meaning it was just the tower. Wanda suddenly let out a loud gasp as I felt anger travel threw all of my marks causing me to panic. "Wanda." I hesitantly asked as the boys around me let me go. I slowly walked over to her, as she looked so pale.

"I only meant to show it to the four boys but I must have shown it to everyone." Wanda said, shaking. "It's ok baby they were going to have to see eventually." I said, pulling Wanda close to me as the boys began to try and turn the lights on. "Thor must have blown the breaker again." Steve said as everyone came to stand around me protectively. "Nat why don't you and Wanda keep our girl company while we go and try to figure this out." Clint said, kissing her forehead, making her nod.

All the boys quickly walked down the hall and to the back up stairs after giving me one last sad look. Nat guided me and Wanda to the couch as a sigh left her lips. We were about to sit down when an orange sparky portal opened in between the kitchen and the living room. I quickly stood up in a panic as a furious Stephen stormed out of the portal. Stephen quickly looked around the room causing me to take a step forward.

When his eyes landed on me he took a shocked step back causing me to let out a small sigh. After a second of standing there in shock Stephen slowly walked to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Oh darling." Stephen said, grabbing my chin lightly and looking at my neck and cheek. "We should have never let you go." Stephen said as he began to kiss my bruises softly before pulling me closer to him as he turned to Nat and Wanda who were both looking guilty.

"Who all knows, and why are the lights out." Stephen said as he led us to the love seat as Wanda and Nat got comfortable on the couch across from us. "Everyone has had the vision besides Peter, I think he's too far away, but only Clint, Steve, Sam and Bucky have seen the bruises, we think Thor short secreted the tower out of anger." Nat said, causing Stephen to nod and pull me closer.

"They're not happy I can feel it through all my marks." I said as I played with my hands out of nervousness. Stephen softly pulled me onto his lap as he turned my chin to look more at the bruises. "None of us are happy baby girl, I can tell just by the way the living room is." Stephen said as he looked at my neck before placing a kiss on it. "I can feel Loki's anger." Wanda said as she looked at me with worried eyes. Before I could say anything to comfort Wanda I was forcefully pushed down onto the love seat.