Chapter 21

"Yes they came in." Clint said holding up a pair of lingerie from a bag that said Clint/Nat on it. I blush and hide my face in Buckys chest making him chuckle. " Your out of the meeting to Clint." Bucky said before effortlessly lifting me up onto the counter. 

I went to protest when Bucky went to wash the dishes. But he shut me up with one look.

"Yea I couldn't sit there any longer knowing our girl was in here all alone." Clint said as he got up from the table and come to stand beside me. "I couldn't take it anymore either. Not when they started to argue about the lab incident." Bucky said causing Clint to groan. "They're arguing about that, it was an accident and if any of you got blown up I would do the same thing." I said with a huff, making them both smile at me.

"Steve's just upset that you got hurt." Bucky said, as he lightly grabbed my arms to look at the cuts Bruce fixed up yesterday. It was only light scratches but it still made the boys worry. " I'm ok I promise." I said looking at them before finding a figure standing behind me. "I knew I would find you two here." Sam said, as he sent Bucky a smirk and Clint a glare who rolled his eyes in response. I smiled in excitement and jumped off the counter causing Bucky to protest. I quickly walked over to Sam and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Sammy." I said looking at his face seeing he had a busted lip and a split eyebrow. I flinched, grabbing his cheek trying to get another look. "Your hurt, you weren't hurt yesterday." I said in shock causing Sam to laugh gently. 

" I promise I'm ok. I'm not usually this ugly sweet cheeks, I'm sorry you have to see my handsome face all busted up, but a hero never rests." Sam said with so much cockiness it caused Clint to skuff. Sam tried to smile but winched when it hurt his lip. "Is there anything I can do to make it feel better." I ask, causing Sam to smirk. Sam was about to say something dirty but Bucky cut him off as he came to stand behind me.

" I'm afraid not darling, our poor Sammy will always be this ugly." Bucky said laughing, causing Sam to lunge at him, making them fall to the ground trying to pin the other down. "It's like watching two monkeys fight over a banana." Clint said, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me away from the fighting buffoons making me laugh. 

"Aren't you guys going to get in trouble for being out here." I asked, as I walked back over to the watermelon and began to cut it up and put it into a bowl. Clint walked over to the chips that had now cooled down. Clint grabbed one and threw it into his mouth. Clint quickly looked at me with a shocked look and a small groan left his mouth as he took a handful of chips.

" These are better." Clint said, shoving them in his mouth before turning to my two mates who stopped fighting. "We snuck out, I doubt they would notice." Sam answered my previous question. 

Sam quickly lifted me away from the watermelon as he began to cut the rest causing me to protest. Bucky sent me a smirk as he went to try a chip, before quickly feeding one to Sam who nodded in approval. "Maybe instead of being a teacher we can hire you as our chef." Sam said, making the boys around me laugh.

"Aren't you boys supposed to be in a meeting." A powerful feminine voice said, making us all jump. "Nattttt hunny I was just... Well we were just..." Clint said, trying to hide behind me and Sam. Nat shook her head and turned to look at me. Nat looked me up and down before smirking. "Hello sweet girl ." Nat said, smiling and opening up her arms for a hug. I walk away from the guys before rushing into Nat's arms. Although we were the same height Nat quickly dominated the hug making me feel safe and loved.

" How was your day?" Nat asked, as she led me over to the Island and took a seat next to me. "It was good. I'm glad I'm home though." I said smiling as everyone looked at me. "We are so glad you're here too." Nat said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear making me blush. "There you go, love the watermelon is all cut." Sam said as he put away the watermelon, and turned to Bucky who handed him more chips, good thing I made a bunch.

 "Thank you love,and don't eat all those boys you won't have any room for dinner." I said as I quickly took the chips and put them into bowls and spread them out on the table so everyone can reach a bowl. I quickly walked back to Nat when she gave me a pout.

" Are they still arguing." Clint asked as he moved behind me and Nat and pulled us into his strong chest, making us relax. "Like always, I don't even think they noticed that we were gone, even Fury has left. Who showed up first?" Nat asked, before glaring at the boys around me. " Clint, Bucky, then Sam." I said, making Nat smirk and turn to Clint. "Couldn't help yourself hu." Nat said, causing Clint to smirk and give my neck a quick kiss. "I mean can you blame me." Clint said, making me blush. Just as Nat was about to say something. We header four voices coming from the hallway. It was Bruce, Wanda, Peter, and Pietro.

" You guys left too." Sam said, giving them all a smile. " Yea Steve and Tony were just arguing about nothing at this point." Wanda said before coming to give me a kiss on the forehead. "How was your day?" Wanda asked before going to get something to drink. "It was good, how was yours?" I asked as Bruce came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and resting his face in my neck. "It was good. Me and Pietro trained most of the day." Wanda said before grabbing a chip to eat.

" You look amazing in my shirt." Bruce whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder and smile at him. "I loved your note." I said, making Bruce blush before going to get his cup from the table and get something to drink. "Are they going to take any longer? I'm starving." Clint said, as he handed Nat a chip to try. Nat took the chip and quickly ate it. " Those are so good." Nat said, giving me a proud smile.

"Thank you, I thought they would go good with subs." I said as I got out of my seat and walked to the fridge to pull out the food. I put everyone's sub on a tray and carried them over to the table. I walked back to the fridge and pulled out the pasta and potato salads, and the watermelon and placed them down on the tables. "Is it just Steve and Tony in the meeting? Were is Stephen?" I asked, looking around me.

Pietro shook his head before pulling Peter quickly to their seats as they began to eat the chips that were sitting in front of them. "Stephens with them too, he has a lot more patience than we do." Nat said as everyone began to walk to their seats. I stood near the island not knowing what to do. It wasn't fair for us to start eating while they were arguing about me. It made me feel horrible. But before I could ask my mate's what I should do I heard two voices coming from the hallways.