Chapter 11

"Hello love." Wanda said, causing me to blush and smile at her. "Thanks for finally joining us, I never knew anyone who could get up at 8 and shop till 5." Pietro said teasingly, causing Wanda to laugh and throw a pillow at him.

"How come nobody told me that our mate was found." Wanda said, looking around the room and then to the screen on the wall. "Oh hey guys how are you?" Wanda said as she walked over to me and sat on the arm of the recliner Bruce was in before turning to me.

"What's your name sweetie?" Wanda asked, causing me to smile. "Molly, Molly May." I said, causing Wanda to smile. "So pretty." Steve said from the T.V. "Very beautiful." Wanda agreed as she leaned in to kiss my cheek causing me to blush.

"You sure we can't go home now?" Sam asked looking at Steve as he watched Wanda hug me. "Sam baby you know we can't we have some things to take care of in the morning but we will be there by the time you get home from work and we all can give you a proper greeting." Steve said as he winked at me, making me blush.

"Wanda hunny Molly's clothes won't be here till tomorrow. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing your clothes till then would you." Nat said, smirking, making Wanda nod her head happy and hug me.

"I would love to. Me and Nat would love to see you in our clothes. You know me and Nat love you boys but we are so happy you're a girl. Molly baby we are seriously outnumbered." Wanda tiredly sighed out causing me to laugh.

"I bet, how will us girls win anything around here?" I said, causing Wanda to laugh, and kiss the top of my head before looking at Nat who was smirking. "Trust me love we will teach you how to win around here." Nat said with a wink causing the boys to protest.

"So how's the mission going Cap? Nat said it's going rough." Tony said, drawing our attention to the screen as Wanda let go and went to sit next to Pietro and Peter. Steve glanced at me before looking back at Tony.

"It's a bigger bunker than we thought we were dealing with but we secured it and we just have to do a final sweep then we will be on our way home. Have any of you tried to get ahold of Thor and Loki, where's Stephen." Steve said, trying to change the subject.

"Loki and Thor are coming home on Wednesday, they have a couple more gatherings they need to attend. I'm not going to tell them because I know they will drop everything to be here. They rarely go to Asgard nowadays. They really need the time up there to make sure everything is taken care of." Wanda said to the group as she looked at Bruce who nodded. I could tell they missed them.

"I agree with Wanda but we all got to be ready for when they get here. They have been waiting more than a thousand years for you." Bruce said, looking at me smiling.

"And Loki's not going to be too happy with me when he finds out how long I've known you were here." Wanda said, sending me a timid smile.

"Stephen should be here soon. There having a little problem at the Sanctum and said he would be by around dinner time." Tony said as he pulled me closer to him. "That reminds me Nat said you guys were about to go to bed. You have all been working so hard, I'm not going anywhere you guys can go to bed if you want. You all look so exhausted . I don't want to keep you up." I said, causing Steve to look down at his lap seeing a sleepy Sam and a very tired Bucky.

"You're right doll, already looking out for us." Steve said, sending me a sweet smile before lightly pushing Bucky and Sam to get up.

Nat, Clint, Bucky, Sam, and Steve all said goodnight as they ended the call.

"Well that went better than I thought." Tony said as he lightly picked me up and sat me down where he sat. Tony leaned down and placed a light kiss to my head making me blush before heading to the kitchen.

Wanda quickly got up and headed towards me, causing me to scoot over so she could sit next to me. "I'm in charge of making dinner tonight. Would you like to help me?" Wanda asked, as she cuddled into my side and resting her face on my shoulder.

"I would love to help. I love to cook. If it's not too much trouble, can I change my clothes? I don't think a pencil skirt and heels are the best thing to cook in." I said, causing Wanda to giggle and excitedly pulled me out of the recliner. "But it sure is sexy." Tony yelled from the kitchen before coming into the living room and plopping into the recliner we were just sitting in. "Come on, let's get changed." Wanda said, rolling her eyes and grabbing the shopping bags by the elevator.

"We will be back boys, don't blow things up while we're gone." I said sending a wink in Bruce's and Tony's direction making Bruce blush and Tony to groan.