Chapter 51

"I will ask this one more time what is going on?" Wanda asked with a bit in her voice.

Loki and Thor made there way over to me causing more tears to slid down my cheek.

"I left the tower and only told Pietro, I went to go see Steve, Bucky, and Sam and after seeing them I dropped a secret and drove away without telling them were I was going, then I didn't answer calls or texts, and proceeded to hide when I got to the tower. Know my mates are not only mad at me but at eachother." I softly said as more tears made there way down my cheeks.

Nat moved to the side as Loki  kneeled in front of me. "You told them my Love." Loki asked as he softly took my hand in his.

I nodded my head not looking into his eyes. "Are you ashamed." Loki asked causing Wanda to stiffen, and me to look into his beautiful eyes. "No absolutely not." I said softly causing Loki to smile.

"Then half the problem is fixed." Loki said as he leaned in to give me a soft kiss.

"I'm so confused." Thor whispered to Bruce causeing Bruce to blush and whisper in Thors ear. After a couple of seconds Thors face turned red as he opened his mouth to speak. But Loki beat him to it. "Oh brother don't even try, you would have done the same." Loki said as he stood up to face Steve.

"Do you care for her Rogers?" Loki asked cause Steve to get defensive.

"Of course I do, we all do." Steve said as he ran his hands down his face in frustration.

"Then stop being a fool, your the one that hasn't taken her yet, you can't blame the rest of us for trying. And as for our mate driving away and scaring you and your mates, why don't you punish the bad girl instead of verbally bashing her. Unfortunately this won't be the last time our sweet girl does something to scare us or make us mad." Loki said as he pulled me into his strong chest, giving my forehead a sweet kiss.

"And the next time your mates yell at my sweet girl, it will be there last. Know we will take care of Molly. You go take care of your idiots before I do."Nat said as she sent Steve a glare.

Steve nodded at Loki and Nat  before making his way to me. I watched him as he slowly made his way to his knees in front of me.

"Baby girl." Steve said softly causing more tears to fall down my face.

"I'm so sorry." Was all I could say as Steve took me into his arms.

" You scared us baby girl." Steve sighed out as he shoved his face into my neck, pulling me even closer to him.

"We will work on our temper if you promise to never run like that, please." Steve said as he pulled away to look at my face.

"I pinky promise." I said causing Steve to smile and kiss my lips softly.

"Tell them I'm sorry." I told Steve as he let go of me and made his way to the door.

"I will baby girl, they also owe you some very big apologys." Steve said with a sigh before leaving the room and closing the door.

"Why are they always so dramatic, your mate runs from you, you smack her on the ass give her an orgasm and be done with it." Tony said causeing Nat and Loki to laugh.

Rolling her eyes Wanda walked over to the wall and pressed the red button Steve pushed minutes ago.

"We will be talking about you leaving the tower tho. Telling only my brother is not a good idea. Pietro and Clint were called away for a little mission this morning and wont be back till dinner time.  We would have never known where you were. Friday told us you left to go make breakfast. We thought you were still in the kitchen." Wanda said softly as she helped me up and out of my seat.

Thor made his way over to my side and softly pulled me into a hug. "We just wish your saftly my dear." Thor said softly as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Alright I think our girl learned her lesson." Bruce said with a smile as he led me out of the room with everyone following after us.