Chapter 45

"You know just because I'm a deep sleeper doesn't mean I won't realize when my mates aren't in bed." Wanda huffed from the doorway causing me and Loki to jump and turn to her.

"What did you do." Wanda asked Loki, causing him to blush. "I don't know what you mean love." Loki said casually causing Wanda to glare. "You know damn well what I'm talking about Loki, you forget I'm your mate and can feel things right." Wanda growled out causing Loki to smirk.

"It was my fault." I said as I slid off the counter to stand next to Loki. Wanda turned her glare to me causing me to shrink behind Loki. As sweet as Wanda could be, she was scary when she was mad.

"Loki they are going to kill you." Wanda sighed out as she rubbed her tired eyes. "I didn't have sex with her love no matter how much I want to I understand that Rogers would be better for her first time." Loki growled out causing Wanda to look at him confused. "But I felt the pleasure." Wanda squeaked out causing me to giggle.

"You felt Loki's pleasure not mine." I said with a huge blush causing Wanda to look at me in shock. "You are going to be in so much trouble." Wanda said, still looking shocked.

"It was worth it." Loki smirked as he walked over to Wanda and pulled her into a kiss causing a moan to leave her lips. "I hope your not mad." I said as I wrapped my arms around myself. It never occurred to me that Wanda might get mad that I touched her mate.

"The only thing I'm mad about is that you two didn't wake me up. I would have loved to see your pretty little lips wrapped around his throbbing cock." Wanda said as she walked over to me giving me a kiss on the lips.

"So you're not mad I touched your mate." I asked as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "He is your mate just as much as he is mine. You can touch him whenever you want even if I'm not there. You expect me to tell him he can't touch you, that will never happen." Wanda laughed, causing me to relax.

"I would never listen anyways. Nothing and no one will stop me from being with my girls." Loki grinned as he led us back into the bedroom.

"I also got to see his frost giant form, it's kind of what started it all." I said to Wanda as I crawled into bed. "Really how did that go?" Wanda asked as she turned to face me. Loki turned off the lights that Wanda must have turned on and crawled into bed behind me, making me the little spoon. "It went great my love, she wasn't even slightly scared of me." Loki sighed out happily as he pulled me closer to him. "Good, the last thing we want is for you to be scared of us." Wanda tiredly said as her eyes began to close. I laughed as I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"Well that went better than I thought it would." Loki whispered in my ear causing me to giggle. "Well Wanda loves you, my other mates do not." I said teasingly causing Loki to laugh like actually belly laugh, and I just fell in love with him. "They may not love me but my beautiful girls do and that's all that matters to me." Loki said as he shoved his face into my hair causing me to laugh.

"I love that you smell like me." Loki breathed out as he pulled me closer to him. "I love smelling like you." I sighed as Loki wrapped his hand around my stomach, resting his hand under my breast. "I'm sorry about what happened to you today my love. The last thing any of us wanted was for you to get hurt." Loki said as he gave me neck multiple kisses. "It's ok love I hide my emotions for a reason." I said, causing Loki to pull me tighter against him.

"You did what?" Loki growled in my ear causing me to shiver. "I didn't want you guys to worry." I sighed out causing Loki to sigh as well. "I don't want you to ever hide your emotions, you hear me love. I need to know if something is wrong." Loki almost begged, causing me to turn my head and look at him. "I won't, I promise." I said trying to make Loki feel better. "Good girl." Loki smiled down at me as he gave my lips a sweet kiss.

Loki sweetly reached over me and pulled the blankets over Wanda, then he pulled them over us. "Goodnight my love." Loki said as he relaxed into me causing me to relax. "Goodnight my King."