Chapter 15

Bruce pulled me into his side as he walked us down the hallway and to the last door on the right. "This is mine and Thor's room, and your room now too." Bruce said, smiling and letting me walk in before him before setting my bags down by the door.

The room was amazing. It had lots of plants all over the place, some I didn't even recognize and a king size bed with a dark green comforter with lots of pillows. There was a desk on the far side of the room with a computer and papers all over the place. 

That must be Bruce's desk. I walked into the room only to trip and Bruce rushed to catch me. "Thor likes carpet." Bruce chuckled, as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment as he held me to him.

"Thor said the floor gets too cold in the morning. He used to run to the bathroom in the morning complaining. So I got the rug hoping it would help." Bruce said, making me laugh. "I absolutely love this room, it's so calming." I said turning in Bruce's arms to give Bruce a loving smile. "The bathroom's to the left. Use anything you like, what's mine is yours." Bruce said, giving me a hug. "Just let me show you a few things and then the bathrooms all yours." Bruce said, walking me into the bathroom and to the large walk-in closet that was connected to it. 

"This is the closet we don't have clothes for you yet but that will change very soon. Me and Thor made some room in here for you. We knew when we found you, we would want to make sure you had room of your own." Bruce said before going to his side of the closet and getting clothes for himself as I looked around.

" Do you mind if I borrow one of your shirts to sleep in? Wanda only gave me underwear." I said, causing Bruce to blush and nod his head. " Thor's shirts will be bigger on you. You can wear one of these." Bruce said pointing over to Thor's side of the closet that had much bigger clothes then Bruce's. 

But Bruce soon began to turn red as he jumped up from his kneeling possession on the floor.

"I...I..I mean, I'm not saying you can't wear mine, I'm not calling you fat, you're not big, you're perfect and you could definitely fit in my clothes, you can wear my clothes anytime ... I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you were fat ... because you're not you're beautiful and I'm barely able to keep my hands off you but I just thought i'm so sorry....I..." Bruce began stuttering as he looked close to tears but I quickly cut him off and pulled him into my arms. 

"You didn't call me fat Bruce I understand what you meant it's okay." I said, rubbing his back trying to calm him down. "Good I'm still sorry, Thor's more comfortable shirts are over there towards the front." Bruce said blushing as I smiled at him again.

I walked over to Thor's side of the closet and grabbed a black silk long button down shirt. "Can I wear this one?" I asked holding it in front of my body as Bruce turned to me. Bruce look at me with a deer caught in a headlights look, but he quickly bit his lip and let out a little whine.

"Tha...that...thats...good." Bruce stuttered out causing me to smirk. "Do I make you nervous." I said teasingly as I walked over to Bruce who quickly stood up and pulled me into him. I lightly cupping Bruce's cheek while he looked down at me.

"I'm just not used to my pretty mate teasing and flirting with me yet. Women usually swoon and hit on Thor. Not that he cares about them anyway." Bruce said, blushing and kissing the palm of my hand. "You think I'm pretty." I said, teasing Bruce, making him look at me with a sudden serious expression. " I think you're absolutely breathtaking." Bruce said before he pulled me closer to him, making me blush. 

I smiled as Bruce led us out of the closet and into the beautiful bathroom.

Bruce showed me everything I needed to know about the bathroom like where everything was and how to turn the shower and bath on. Bruce showed me a little closet that held the towels and shampoos and different things like that.