Chapter 37

It took about a minute and we were under ground and on a high tech underground road. Steve drove down the long road and we soon arrived at a garage and I could see Nats white jeep and Tony's expensive car along with a bunch of other vehicles.

Steve pulled into a spot next to Nat's jeep and climbed out before coming over to my door and opening it for me. I climbed out and wrapped my arm around his waist. I was still pretty shaken up from the whole alley way thing. "It's ok doll, we will show you around some other time." Bucky said as he and Sam walked behind us.

Steve led us through a high tech door and we stepped into a white hallway. It looked like I was in a hospital, but it wasn't a hospital. There were people rushing around with tablets in their hands and serious looks on their faces. A tall woman wearing a dark blue combat suit walked towards us. She had brown hair that was placed into a military bun and a stern face.

Steve pulled me closer to him when the women stopped in front of us. "They're all waiting, he's in interrogation room A." This woman said with a scowl when her eye's landed on me. "Maria, this is Molly May, our soulmate." Steve said, causing Maria's face to soften. "It's nice to meet you ma'am." I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

Maria looked at my hand with a scuff before pulling me away from Steve and into a hug. "We're going to get this bastard I promise, and please call me Maria." Maria said, pulling away with a small smile, causing me to smile. "Thank you Maria." I said before Steve tugged me back into his side causing me to yelp. "Oh get off it Cap, I'm not going to steal your girl." Maria said before telling us to follow her.

Steve let out a soft growl causing me to laugh. "I'm yours you know that." I said teasingly, causing Steve to look down at me and roll his eyes. "Of course we know that doll, that still doesn't mean we like others touching you." Bucky said as he and Sam walked beside us. "You know you wouldn't like somebody hugging us." Sam said, smirking at me, causing me to glare at him, making him jump back. "I don't even want to think about that." I said with a pout causing them all to laugh.

"We are yours love don't worry." Bucky said, making Sam and Steve nod. "Good." I said with a small smirk. We walked for a good 10 minutes while Maria talked about things that were going on.

After another 10 minutes my other mates finally came into view.

I could see their body's relax when they finally noticed we were there but they all still looked so serious. "There you guys are, we have been waiting forever." Tony said with a small growl. "Has he said anything?" Steve said as he walked us to a window. I wasn't prepared to see my boss with a bruise on his face as he stared at the window in anger. "Don't worry love he can't see you." Clint said, causing me to relax.

"What's going to happen to him?" I asked, looking at my mate's worriedly. "Nothing that he doesn't deserve." Someone said from behind my mates. A tall bald dark skinned man with an eye patch walked towards me and turned to look through the window. "Love this is Fury, he's the director of Shield and he tells us about missions and stuff like that, he's a good friend of ours." Nat said as she came up behind me and put an arm around my waist.

"It's nice to meet you Sir." I said holding my hand out for him to shake. He slowly turned to me with hard eye's, he looked me up and down analyzing my every move before his face softened and he gave me a small smile. "Please call me Nick." Fury said before taking my hand and giving it a small kiss, causing my mates to let out a growl.

"This is going to be so much fun." Fury said, giving me a wink before turning to my mates. "I have also notified the counsel, you can not kill him but you can get whatever answers you want. He will be going to jail for assault and attempted rape of a mated woman. He will be going to jail for a very long time." Fury said, causing most of my mate's to nod. "If we were on Asgard he would be hung in town by his private and whipped by every villager till all his blood drains from his body." Loki said with a smirk.

"Let's do that." Nat said, causing Loki to laugh and me to turn pale. "Let's not." I said with a horrified look. "Alright let's do this, I'm done waiting." Thor said glaring at the window. "Alright doll you, Bruce, and Peter will be on the other side of that glass. If we think it gets too intense for you we will black out the glass and sound." Steve said, looking at me, Bruce and Peter with a stern look. "Hold up, I'm going in there." Peter said with an angry look. "No Peter you are only 18 we can't allow you in there." Tony said, causing Peter to become furious.

"Have you guys forgotten who's to blame for this if I had been there none of this would have happened. He threatened her with me. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines and watch, not when it comes to my mate." Peter said, causing everyone to nod. "Ok love but you have to stay by me." Pietro said, causing Peter to relax and nod.

"Let's go love." Bruce said, pulling me into his side as everyone gave me small smiles. "You don't want to go?" I asked as Bruce led me into a lounge room. One wall was all glass and it looked into the interrogation room, and the rest of the room was a black color with a black leather couch. There were control panels on one of the walls and on the other there as a small kitchen set up.

"We spend a lot of time here when Nat or Bucky are interrogating someone. They like to take things slower than most, they really know how to scare someone, and no I would rather be with you." Bruce said before sitting down and pulling me down next to him. "I'm glad your with me." I said snuggling into his side as he took off my boots and placed my legs over his.

"We will be here for a while love, so if you need anything please ask, I will get it for you." Bruce said, causing me to nod and give him a kiss. We turned to the wall and my boss instead of facing the door like he had been when I was in the hall he was sitting sideways in his seat staring at the wall we were looking through. "It's like he could see us." I said as Bruce pulled me closer. "He can't but it sure feels like it." Bruce said as he lightly kissed my neck causing me to shiver.